Chapter Four ~ "Damn, Bradley is too sexy."

"But Alana, listen to me!" he said. 

               "Zack, just leave already. There is no way I'll get back with you after what you did to me. So don't try and waste time. Yours as well as mine. Now please leave. I have to watch a movie with Eric. I hope to not see you again," I said and slammed the door on his face. 

               "We're not done yet bitch!" he yelled. I ignored it and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from the refridgerator and finished it in three sips. I wore my hoodie, grabbed my phone and walked out of my flat. I knocked on Eric's door. He opened it. 

               "Eric, are you up for a walk in the night?" I asked. 

              "Ow man! I wanted to watch the movie!" he cried. I sighed. 

             "Okay then, I'll be back in 15 minutes. We can watch it later." I started climbing down the stairs. I needed to go to the park and sit on the swing and talk to someone. I hoped on Eric but now, he doesn't want to come. 

             "I'm okay! Wait up! Let me grab my jacket!" he said and matched up with me. In less than minutes we were out of the building. 

           "Eric you know what?" I asked. 

           "What?" he asked without even guessing. I slapped his arm. 

          "You're supposed to guess, you moron!" and I slapped his arm again. 

          "Ow, that hurt you bitch," he said putting his arms over my shoulder and choking me. 

         "You're ch-choking m-me," I blurted. He let go. 

          "Coming to the point," I started, " Eric, you know what? You're the best!" I gave him a very tight hig and refused to let go even after 2 minutes. 

         "I know, I'm sexy and I know it." He did a weird dance and I laughed my ass off. 

         "Teach me teach me teach me!" I jumped up and down like a little kid. After 5 minutes of intense training, I learnt the weird dance. Damn, he is the best! 

         We weird danced our way to the park and raced to the swing like little kids. I sat on the red one and Eric took the blue one.

        "Shorty, you're such a kid!" Eric said laughing. 

        "Yeah yeah. You've told me before," I said kicking the sand while swinging to and fro. 

       “So what was he doing here?”

       “Zack, that bastard wanted me back. He’s such a jerk, you know?” I said, getting up from the swing. I could feel my eyes get watery. Not wanting Eric to see me cry, I shouted, “Race you back to the house!” and started running like a mad dog. I was way ahead of him.

       “Cheaterrrrrrr!” he yelled. I was already near our building. He came behind me, ten seconds late. Hah, loser.

       “You’re such a loser! You’re such a loser! You’re such a, such a, such a, such a loser!” I sang.

       “Bitch,” he scowled.

       “Bastard,” I smirked.

       “Egg-face.”

       “Dick head.” I said giggling.

       “Dumbo,” he retorted.

       “Ditto ditto ditto,” I sang.