Chapter Eleven ~ I can't believe you're Gay!

Recap : 

             Just then, someone knocked on my door. I jumped off the counter and walked to the door. Licking the chocolate that was in fingers, I opened the door. 

              "Hi, Happy Birthday." 

               I stood there in silence, doubtful whether it was real or not.

              “This is for you.” He handed me a silver chain, with a heart shaped locket. My hands were shaking as I opened it. It had a picture of him on one side and on the other side, it had mine. I could feel the heat radiating from my face and tears started to fall from my eyes.

              “Don’t,” he said cupping my face, and kissed my forehead.

              "Is this real?" I asked myself.  

Now : 

              I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I exhaled and opened my eyes. He was not there. Am I dreaming? But if I was, how could I have the locket in my hand? 

              In anger, I just threw the locket at Eric's door. I slid to the the ground with the help of the door frame and cried into my hands. The memories hit me hard. I ended up crying harder. Why should this happen now? 

             I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I looked up. It was Niall. Niall Horan. From One Direction. I wiped my tears and stood up from the floor. 

            "H-Hi." My voice was shaky. 

            "Are you okay?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. I couldn't cry now. He was giving his best smiles. 

            "Well, I was just here to say that Eric wants to meet you now," he said, scratching the back of his neck.  

            "Tell him to come and meet me." I sneered. 

            "Uh," he looked confused. 

            "I'm sorry. I'm Alana by the way," I said. 

            "Ni-" I cut him off before he said anything. 

            "You're Niall and you're really cute and you send our ovaries blasting when you sing," I said. Well, I shouldn't have said the last part, should I?

             He chuckled. I blushed in embarrassment. Then, there was awkward silence for a minute. I had to break it. 

             "Umm.. Can you ask Eric to meet me before 6? I have plans for tonight actually," I said. He nodded and left. I said 'bye' and I'm sure he din't hear it. I sighed and walked back into my apartment. 

            It was just 2 PM and I decided to take a nap. I fell on my bed and closed my eyes.