Chapter Five ~ Shock Value

"What?" I said, my mouth looking like an 'o'. 

         "I said, we're going to a One Direction concert," Eric said, pushing my jaw up, closing my mouth.

        "You gotta be kidding me." I was totally surprised. How did he manage to get tickets to THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT! The tickets were sold out almost three months ago. 

        "No I'm not! Lets go," he said, pulling my hand. Oh my god!! I was going to a One Direction Concert. OH MY GOSH! I started fan-girling. 

        "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my!" I said jumping up and down. He chuckled. 

        "Relax shorty!" he said, holding my shoulders. 

            "You're taking me to a concert. Not just any concert. A One Direction concert," I said, "I love you bestie!" giving him a bone crushing hug. 

             "Yeah yeah," he said hugging me back. 

              "You dick, you're supposed to tell me that you love me too," I said giggling. 

              "Who said I love you?" he asked raising one eye brow. I frowned. Then, he smiled and whispered, "Shorty, I love you too." 

             "Let's go! I don't wanna get late!" I said calling for a taxi. 

             "We're not going by a cab Al." 

              "Then, how are we going?" I asked crossing my arms and tapping my feet impatiently. 

              "We have a limo waiting for us," he said pointing towards the shiny, white limo waiting at the corner of the street. 

             "What the hell! Eric why did you have to do this?" I asked looking at Eric's face. 

             "Aren't you happy?" he asked looking disappointed. 

             "Of course I'm happy! More than happy actually! But you know, I don't want you wasting money Eric. You're saving up for college for heaven's sake!" I said thowing my hands in the air. 

             "Oh," he said and looked away. I felt really bad about saying what I said. I mean, I was right, wasn't I? 

              "Eric," I started and he still din't look at me. "Eric! I'm really sorry for snapping at you," I said walking around him so that he looked me. 

             "It's okay," he said. He still din't look happy. I really din't mean to hurt his feelings. Going to a One DIrection Concert was on my bucket list. I guess he saw that. It  was really amazing of him to take me to the concert. But I made him sad. How do I make him smile now? 

       Think. 

      Think. 

     Stil thinking. 

     Yes, I got it! 

              "Eric?" I called.

              "Eric!" I called out louder and then he turned. I grinned at him. 

              "What?" he asked raising his eye brow. 

             "Watch this," I said and started doing his weird dance. A smile slowly grew on his lips. This was what I was waiting for. His smile. 

             "Ricky's finally smiling," I said, grinning. 

             "Come here," he said opening his arms wide open. I hugged him.