Chapter Seven ~ "Meet Zayn, my best friend."

"Alana! Wake up!" someone screamed into my ear. 

             Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Eric. I rubbed my eyes and groaned. I hate to be woken up from sleep. Why can't a person sleep peacefully? Eric, I hate you man. 

             "Eric, why can't you just let me sleep!" I groaned again, slapping his arm. He hit me back. I growled. I dug my nails into his arm and left a mark. 

            "Are you mad?" he shrieked, rubbing his arm where my nails made a tiny scratch. Trust me, it was really tiny. 

            "Yes I am!" I said, checking my nails. I hope they din't break after being in contact with Eric's buffalo skin. 

            "Seriously? After what you did to me?" he said showing his arm. Okay, that might not be tiny. I felt bad now. Ugh. 

           "Eric, I'm sorry," I said with apologetic eyes. 

           "You know what? You're not gonna get away with this." 

           "No way Eric Mayer," I said and ran like crazy. I was running really fast. I knew what he was gonna do. He was about to declare the tickle war. I mean, he would obviously win. So let's not call that a war. I'm like the most ticklish person on the face of Earth and it can send me into a fit of laughter, which would eventually lead to tears. 

            "You're never gonna catch me loser!" I yelled turning back, still running. Then I bumped into someone. I fell down. But that person didn't? Human wall maybe? 

            "Ouch," I said while getting up. I saw a really huge person standing there. Correction : Not a human wall. A human only. 

            "I'm sorry," I said and began to run only to trip over my own feet. Dang, why does this always happen to me? I fell face to the ground. I have to say, it hurt a lot. 

          "Loser!" I heard someone say. I turned over and saw Eric. He was laughing hard. I frowned. 

         "Don't you look cute?" he said making fun of me. That's it. I woke up from the ground. He was still laughing and I saw Zayn walking towards him. Oh no! 

        "Eric, you're a loser," I said sticking my tongue out and holding a 'L' on my forehead. Okay maybe I shouldn't have done that. 

       "You're dead Alana," Eric said smirking. That smirk - not good. 

       "Oh no, no, no, no, no," I said taking a few steps back. I hate to be tickled. I hit a wall. Damn, I'm so lucky. 

       "Alanaaaaaa," Eric said laughing and started tickling me. 

       "Eric stop!" I said laughing hard. He didn't. Instead Zayn started tickling me too? Zayn, seriously?    Is that what Momma taught you? Tickle girls you just met? 

       "Stop, I can't breathe," I said laughing harder than ever. Tears started flowing out of my eyes because I was laughing so hard. 

       "Tell me I'm amazing. No, wait," Eric said. "Tell me I'm amazayn." Really? I mean, seriously? 

       "Fine whatever! You're amazayn!" I said still laughing uncontrollably. He stopped. Thank goodness. 

       I took a deep breath in and let it out. I did this three times and then I could breathe normally. The two of them just stood there laughing. I rolled my eyes at them.

     "Ah, that was fun," Eric said. He looked at Zayn who was doing something with his phone. He looked so amazayn? Okay, that was lame. 

     "Yeah right." 

    "Anyway, this is Zayn Malik, my best friend since we wore diapers?" Eric said looking at Zayn, who was still doing something with his phone. Eric punched him in the arm and said, "What the hell man?" 

      "Oh sorry, I'm Eric's best friend and One Direction's hottest member," he said winking. 

      "Zayn, have you looked at yourself?" I said jokingly. 

      "Yeah, you look like a mad man," Eric said. Actually Zayn did look a little like not-so-actual-Zayn. He looked very sleep deprived. His hair didn't look so perfect either. 

     "Zayn you should probably go get some sleep," I said. He ruffled his hair. 

     "Yeah, I think so too. Anyway nice meeting you Alana," he said, texting somebody, without even looking at me. Well that was rude, wasn't it? 

     "Yeah you too," I said bluntly looking somewhere. Zayn left and I turned to Eric. 

      "Your best friend is so weird. He may be Zayn Malik but I hate people who don't look at you while they speak to you." 

      "Can't blame a popstar Alana. Oh I have news for you by the way," he said putting his hands into his pocket. 

      "How come I din't know of you being best friends with him? Oh, news. Good or bad?" I asked. 

      "Good because I'll have my best friend staying with me for a while. Bad because our building will be flooded with screaming girls once they get to know about him staying with me." 

      "Eric! That's definitely bad news!" 

Hey :D :D 

Are you guys liking the story? 

Please vote and comment! 

I'm sorry for the errors as I din't re-check it. 

Enjoy :) 

Take care, love you all! 

                   ~ ColorMeBlack . 

Oh the song has no connection with the chapter. It's kinda my current favorite. So I just put it :)