Saved by the...bell

"No, no wait." I said grabbing her back by her wrist; she snatched away from me with a quickness.

"No Chris, you wait. I don't want to be with you like that and clearly you're content in your relationship. So lets just put this thing to rest now." I licked over my lips processing what she just said and found my hands lifting from my sides and reaching for her waist to pull her closer to me. She fought against me a little before giving in and looking me in the face.

"You're wrong... I know you want me Kamaiyah. Just as much as i want you. And i'm willing to take the risk." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling.

"I'm not doing this with you again. I can't do this with you again." Her words came out almost like a whine, and her smalls fists came into contact with my chest before her forehead sat against it.

"We can take things slow... I have a lot to make up for. Just let me show you i've changed." I said making her chuckle.

"Well clearly you haven't changed much if you're willing to play your girl to be with me." She raised her brow and her hands hung by her sides whilst mine were still attached to her waist.

"I'll break up with her. ju- just not right now. Give me time i promise." She looked into my eyes and squinted, she was really thinking about this.

"I swear if i get hurt again. I'll kill you." She said it with so much seriousness in her voice that i had to crack a smile. I puckered my lips up in pursuit and she bit her bottom lip before leaning up and meeting mine for a small peck. She wiped the lipstick from the corner of my mouth then turned on her heels.

"Come on before everybody starts wondering where we are." She headed down the stairs first and i followed. I went straight and sat by cae who was caught up in her phone. I seen mijo look between mal and i when we walked in; matter fact that nigga been acting mad funny recently.

"Where did ya'll disappear to?" Keeis quizzed making us look at one another then back to him.

"None of your damn business." Kam said before i could speak. Damn i guess after all these years she still didn't like him. Tbh growing up it was me, Kam and keeis more so than mijo, but when we were like 10 keeis caught Kam kissing some nigglet by the toilets in school and rat'd to her brother Jodie. He beat her ass OMG she swore she'd never talk to him again, i guess she wasn't lying then.

He lifted his hands up in defeat surprised by her lash out, me on the other hand held in a laugh because i couldn't believe that just happened, instead i let out a small chuckle.

"What's so funny?" cae asked looking up at me for the first time since we re-entered the room. "Nothing. You alright?" she nodded looking back down to her phone and i pressed my face into the side of her neck making her giggle.
-
Kamaiyah
I did it again, made decisions out my fucking ass. I shouldn't have agreed to any thing and now i had to sit here and watch as they canoodled aimlessly. I didn't like that shit.

"Why you look so pressed?" mijo spoke, we were sitting on the couch across from Chris and his girls love seat, Austin was on a bean bag in the middle of the room, keeis had got up to leave a few minutes ago and i hadn't seen robb or aaron since i left to use the bathroom. That itis was getting to everyone clearly.

"I don't." I replied looking at him momentarily.

"What was ya'll talking bout up there kaye?" i furrowed my brows at his calm yet demanding tone.

"Nothing M. Gosh." He rested further against the couch then looked at me again.

"I know ya'll messing around again. I ain't gone get mad or say nun. But just make sure i don't have to hear nothing of it." He warned, M was the cool older brother type, he wasn't over the moon about this whole me and chris thing but what the fuck could he do?

"...you won't" i said with a small smile. He didn't say anything else, just turned his head back to the TV.
-
"Thank you so much mama dinner was amazing. Thank you too auntie." I said hugging both women.

"You're welcome angel. Don't forget we got a catch up date next week now" mama said releasing me from our hold.

"How can i forget, i'm counting down the days" i joked making her laugh and flick me off, i loved her laugh, Chris thought it was annoying, but just like every other thing about ms Joyce i adored it.

"Chris, drive safe and call me when you get home okay?" Mama said and Chris nodded bending to kiss her cheek before following me out the door.

Cae left to go to her mother's house almost 3 hours ago and took Chris' Porsche, i swear they need to start driving separately if they're always going to leave at separate times.

"Today was nice." I let out joining Chris on the couch. He dropped me home and as expected he came up. Instead of speaking he pulled me down on his chest. I hadn't had sex in over 2 months and the sexual tension was so strong i almost moaned from the thought.

He kissed me hard and roamed my body squeezing down on different parts every so often, our breathing was heavy and we both wanted each other so bad.

6 years and neither of us could deny we'd do each other in the worst way.

I moaned in his mouth when his hand slipped under the short robe i had changed into and pushed my thong to one side. I felt his erection on my side and then it dawned on me we were really about to do this.

"Do you have a condom?" i asked between kisses, i really hoped he said yes because if not then... he stopped abruptly cursing and sat his head against mine. Man fuck. He sat off of me and reclaimed his place lying behind me on the couch. Maybe this was a sign that we didn't need to rush. His arm snaked around me and pulled me closer to his body before he planted a kiss on the back of my neck.

"Night." He said, and i returned the gesture before we both knocked out right there on the couch.