Another One

I woke up with a straight hangover and with the way the night ended, I was glad to see that Sevyn and Janaie had spent the night

I woke up with a straight hangover and with the way the night ended, I was glad to see that Sevyn and Janaie had spent the night. I needed a good debrief.

I dragged myself out of the bed after calling Mama to check in on my baby boy, and walked out into the hallway.

"How long ya'll been up?!" I asked walking into the room they were laid up in next door to mine. They both had clearly showered and put on full faces of make up.

"Long enough, it's almost midday sis." Sevyn spoke rolling over and Janaie chuckled.

"We supposed to be doing brunch girl you forgot?!" She said through a laugh and I shook my head realising she was right.

"Oh shit yeah. Why the hell did ya'll let me sleep so long?" I asked concerned and they both go quiet.

"What?" I asked getting nervous and Janaie stood up walking over to me.

"Girl nothing. Get dressed, we're leaving in an hour." She spoke trying to move me back out towards my room and I decided not to argue and went to get ready.

2 hours later we were sat at brunch in Republique and Sevyn was dishing on the new girl she was dating. I didn't know she swung both ways but she seemed excited about her new love interest and with all the mess she'd been through in relationships, I was just glad she was happy.

"Do the papz follow you everywhere now?" Janaie asked noticing another photographer outside the restaurant and I shook my head.

"Yeah. Pretty much. It's like since the divorce they care about me more than ever. It's weird." I admitted, mine and Michaels settlement papers got out to the blogs and it had somehow made me more of a media target. I hated the limelight and it honestly gave me so much anxiety at times I thought I could lose my mind.

"You need to protect yourself girl. This is crazy. I mean I've had my fair share of media attention, but this is a lot." Sevyn spoke and I shook my head.

"You mean like, security?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, or like a publicist who can organise your movements so that you don't get ambushed everywhere." She advised and I sighed.

"I can't deal with all of this. I literally can't catch a break." I said and they both shook their heads.

"You think you're definitely staying here, like for good?" Janaie asked and I shrugged.

"I'm still building the house, and I really do want it for me and Zion, but it's just him and it's so big."

"What about Atlanta? You completely over it?" She asked again and I nodded sipping my wine.

"Yeah. One of my old neighbours text me that Michael moved Leslie and the baby into the house..." I informed and they both got silent for a second before Sevyn sighed.