Unforgettable

"So ya'll fucked at the party, with your girl in the crib?!" Ty said on the verge of laughter, I chuckled shaking my head.

"I could have put it on my mother that the door was locked." I said and he bust up laughing.

"You tweakin nigga, getting old." I flipped him the bird and started laughing with him.

"You got new teeth nigga?!" I shouted scrunching up my face and just as he was about to answer I saw Janaie come in with caelyn, laughing and joking.

"Hey babyyy." Janaie sang wrapping her arms around Tyga and kissed the back of his neck, only for him to turn around and place his palm over her slightly bulged stomach.

"Where you been I missed you all day." I pulled my focus from their conversation and looked over my shoulder at cae, she was rested back on the counter lost in her phone, not even bothering to acknowledge me.

"You ain't talking to me now?" I whispered walking and standing over her, honestly I didn't want us to be on the terms we were, she rolled her eyes with a sigh and stood straight pulling her arms over her chest. I had become so conflicted with this Kam shit it was making me treat cae bad.

"No." She replied making me chuckle.

"I don't want to talk about things right here, let's go home." I suggested then pecked her lips, she looked into my eyes for a second before sighing and turned to pick up her bag that was laying on the island.

I looked over at Ty and janaie who both seemed to be fixed on whatever me and cae were doing, Janaie watched me with an apparent look of disgust and Ty stood behind her not saying anything. I looked away for Janaie's glare and turned to look at cae.

"Ya'll we out" I said dapping Ty and standing there as cae walked over to hug janaie then took her hand in mine.

"Imma take my car, I drove." She said dropping my hand, she was still mad that's for sure.

"Alright, gimmie kiss." I said and she chuckled then tip toed to peck my lips.

-
"Where are you going?" It was dark in our bedroom, but I still looked over my shoulder at cae. My plan was to slip out of here without waking her up, but I failed after one of my timbs dropped to the hard ground.

"To the studio, I won't be long." I said quickly, I knew she didn't believe shit I'd just said, but after what we just did, I knew she would have probably just rolled over and said okay to any thing I came up with.

"At 2am?" She questioned me.

"Yeah, I got this song in my head and I can't get it out. I need to go write it down before I lose it." I explained and she sat up in the bed.

"Really? How's it go?" She asked again and I raised a brow even though she couldn't see it, she was trying to catch me out; it ain't going to work.

"Actually its about you." I confessed even though it wasn't about her at all, it wasn't stuck in my head and it was already ready written down somewhere, she just hadn't heard it.

"It goes like; shawty is a winner, need a girl who wants it just like that, because you special. You the best yo " I sang leaning over her as a smile appeared on her face, I was so close to her that I could see it through the darkness of the night. She didn't talk, just kissed me, holding both sides of my face then let me go.

"Don't be long okay." She said and I stood up. "I won't and if I stay there I'll call. I love you." I said and she returned the gesture.

_________________________________________

Kamaiyah POV

"He was?" I asked laughing into the phone hysterically, sevyn was blabbing about how jealous chris was seeing B flirt with me. It was cute, but I wasn't his girl and he wasn't my man so he can chill with that.