See Through

"What? Ya'll just met

"What? Ya'll just met." I didn't mean to sound so rude but I didn't believe shit she was saying.

"We've been sleeping together since the day we met - you don't have to believe me and I know what this looks like, but I really did not want this to happen." She explained making me feel bad - she really didn't seem like the type to try trap a nigga, but then again you never know.

"Are you going to tell him?" She shrugged then ran her hands through her hair.

"I mean I have to, if I am pregnant, I'm keeping my baby and he deserves to know." Seems like she had it all figured out.

"...And you're sure its his?" She looked up at me.

"He's the only person I've been with in the past 2 and a half months. I'm not that kind of girl." I sighed at her words, I had my own situation to worry about. - I knew whether or not I was pregnant I had stability, me and mijo weren't married but we loved each other and this baby was a product of it, Chris and Jasmine didn't have that.

"Imma go pick up a test from the store, you want to come?" I asked after a sigh, she nodded and stood to her feet - she definitely looked thicker than the day I met her.
...

"1, 2, 3" both of us turned over the tests in our hands and as if I just won the lottery I jumped up.

"Thank you God so much! I swear I'm never having sex again till I'm married!" I exclaimed in excitement. Being pregnant wouldn't have been terrible, but I just did not want a child for right now.

"Girl why you standing there turn it over." I said nudging Jasmine, she was yet to turn the test over, meanwhile I had done so already.

"I'm scared, what if I really am? What the hell am I going to do with a baby? I'm 24, I just started with this modelling thing I can't have a child, not with Chris, not now." I watched as tears started down her face and I honestly began to feel bad - but hey if you have sex...you gone get pregnant.

"Just turn the test over and stop crying, get it out of the way." I nudged her and watched as she wiped her face and tapped on the test before she slowly flipped it over.

There it was. the word read across the clear blue test - "Pregnant" my face slowly turned up at Jasmine who was fixed on the object in her hand.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" she cursed repeatedly before she broke down. Shit.
_____