Chapter One: Human

So here is chapter one. I have decided to make each chapter have a song me for a title, so the first one will be Christina Perri's human! Comment and vote, hope you like!

Chapter One: Human

My sweet beauty sleep only lasted for around two hours before a lovely sound of sirens woke me up. Ugh! Who sets their ringtone to sirens? The airplane could be crashing for goodness sakes and we won't know!

Crashing.. hmm... I look around to see panicked people, a sleeping guy beside me, and the outside a blur of rain, lightning and.... whatever else.

"Do not panic! Our right wing was struck with lightning. We will be doing a crash landing so be prepared to jump out. Use the bar below your window to break it and jump. If you have a child under four, please hold them up and protect them. Life rafts will be placed but- hold on!" I quickly woke up the boy and he groaned.

His dark hair was messy and his eyes were pale. "What is it? Oh no we're crashing!"

I sighed. "Tell my family I love them... your name is?" He bit his lip. "Luke. Now panic." I screamed as the airplane hit the ocean.

Time slowed down to slow motion as I broke the window. Fish hurried away as I grabbed Luke and pushed him up. I let out the breath I was holding and quickly grabbed the only woman with a baby. I dragged her and the baby up and held the baby up high. The woman coughed and sputtered out a thank you. Luke was diving under for another person as I grabbed onto a wing. The woman sat onto it and preformed CPR on her baby... who was around a year at the latest?

The baby let out a cry but came back to life. I dived back up just as Luke came up with a little girl, maybe ten, and two similar looking boy and girl around twelve.

I dived back under and tried to get more people, and passed five or six going up, but only got two other people - two toddlers that were probably dead, and I grabbed one's mother and the other's too.

At the end, we had twenty four people. I smiled at everybody. "Well, let's just find an island. Does anybody have any family members we should look for?" The kids and babies sat on the wing with two adults, one man and a woman on each side.

"Umm, my eighteen year old Haley and my wife Olivia." A man spoke up. "Go down and look. They are probably dead so don't get your hopes up though." I smile. Surprisingly, no other person had to look for anybody else.

We waited until the man came up with Haley, who was revived, and a dead Olivia. Two flight assistants, Maria and Max, made it out.

"I will be leader." A dirty blonde haired teenager said. "Colin, no. Let the girl and friendly man decide, they saved us!" The ten year old looking girl from earlier said. Her hair was darker than Collin's but they both shared the same chocolate brown eyes. "Right Mom and Dad?" She asked. A man with light brown hair and green eyes smiled, and a woman with dirty blonde hair and chocolate coloured eyes just chuckled and nodded.

I gulped. "Umm... I don't know. Let's just look for stuff." People were crying and two of them - actually one, Haley and her dad Justin were left behind. Haley got her dad to swim, finally, but it took some efforts.

"An island! Far away, but an island!" A nasal, Britishified voice screamed.

Sure enough, a sandy island in the distance was there.