Kitchen floor has blood drops.

Stacy's perspective:

I walked back down with the fully clothed dress and the movie was almost at the interval. Bonnie screamed again and I heard many of them laugh. Atticus was back in his seat so I turned towards the kitchen. 

I started to search for any junk stuff to eat so I can at least enjoy myself from the shit happening in my life. 

Its not shit unless it fucks the life out of you. Maybe its just puke, which you are exaggerating it to be shit. I heard my gran's voice tell me. She has some weird theories which maybe retarded people like me understand. I know I am stronger now, just like my dad wanted me to be. Dad, ah I miss him so much.

Do you see what's going on with mom? Dad, she's messed up and looking at her state, I'm not able to do anything. I feel helpless. 

"Guys, its summer from tomorrow." Hailey screamed and broke me from my thoughts.

"So? Its just summer right?" I asked bored.

"No, its summer. The season of love and time for us to be together." Nick announced looking at me.

I laughed at him. "Romantic much?" 

"Anything for my pumpkin." he smiled. 

Davis coughed loudly to break the moment we were having. Gosh does Atticus have so much support. 

"Yeah Hailey, you were saying something about summer." Atticus cleared his throat.

"I know what we should do." Caroline smirked.

"No, shut up. That's amazing." Hailey chirped with her. 

"Oh my god, that would be crazy." Summer nodded grinning. 

"Like..what? Right now?" Caroline asked excited.

"No..maybe.." Summer widened her grin. 

"GOD! SPEAK ENGLISH!" I screamed as I came into the living room. The guys laughed at my comment and I seated myself under Nick's leg next to Bonnie on the carpet. 

I felt a leg touch me on my arm. I looked confused and turned back to see Atticus smirking. He started stroking my arm with his leg and I groaned trying to push it away. Boy does he have guts.

"Okay, I think we should go to the woods tomorrow." Caroline chirped. 

"Woods? You mean the jungle?" Bonnie asked laughing. 

"No its inside the jungle where there are a lot of trees. Usually for camping. We go almost every six months. Its calm and it has all bird sounds and we could sit around a campfire.." Hailey started to tell.

"You mean... the jungle." I asked again more specific. 

I heard the guys laugh again. 

"Sure, jungle. It'll be romantic." Summer eyes Dean and he smiled at her. 

"You think fucking in the jungle with tigers around you is romantic?" Atticus asked shaking his head. 

Summer rolled her eyes throwing a pillow at him. 

"This jungle has no tigers." I said in a mock tone loudly. 

"It will, if you come tomorrow. Feisty little tigress." Atticus hit my head with a pillow. 

"Stop acting so childish." I groaned as I pushed his hand away. But I accidentally touched his crotch in the process and the process of me turning red began.

"Sorry." I muttered rolling my eyes. 

"Its okay princess. You can touch your brother wherever you want." He chirped from behind me. I turned to glare at him but Nick elbowed his stomach hard.