Can I Cum Inside You?

Stacy's perspective:

I was dripping from in between my legs. Uncontrolled sensitivity just flowing down. He pulled me up and made me sit on his lap. Slowly thrusting his knob into my wet, broken walled pussy, I groaned when I sat on him. Him inside me changes everything.

He was breathing heavily. He placed both his hands on my ass, slowly squeezing it. Leaning in forward, he started sucking my books. I groaned more, enjoying everything his mouth did.

"I swear to God, watching you cum is so fucking hot." he whispered when I slowly began to move on him.

I held onto his shoulders and began riding him, feeling my cum come down his dick. He lifted me up and stepped out of the bed. Taking me in his arms, he pushed me across the wall and lifted me up again. Before I could even hold onto him, he pushed his dick inside mine.

It was the best feeling ever. I moved my hands on his abs, screaming and yelling all the happiness I got. His breaths getting hotter and hotter every next second.

"Can I cum inside you?" his husky whisper got me gasping.

"UH.. Ah, are you--"

"Oh wait I'm having a condom over this. I can."

He thrust it deep and stopped rocking. Holding onto me against the wall. He pulled it back a little and forced it deeper again. Groaning and sighing. I curled my fingers in his hair and started kissing his neck. He let my legs slowly down, they were shaking. I tried to steady myself but my legs weren't cooperating.

His hands touched the opening of my leaking pussy and I bit my lip controlling the sensitivity. He moved his finger slowly on my clitoris and stepped more front.

"Oh Atticus." I moaned when he slowly slid a finger in and chuckled.

He began kissing my neck and steadied his pace of movement of his finger. My walls started battling with overflowing of cum. He wiped them on my pussy and inserted two fingers this time. Deep and slow.

"Let go baby. I want to make you feel good."

"Hmm," I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

I could feel my ass being spanked. He turned me over and me lean against the wall. He spread my legs and felt my pussy from in between my legs. I caught hold of his dick beside me and I pulled out the condom.

"I want to feel you without any layers."

He smirked. "It's dangerous."

"We could manage."

I started stroking his bare dick in my fingers while he massaged my pussy. Unalarmed and unannounced, he held my waist from the back and dipped his lips to my collar bone. I felt his dick travel inside me. His real manhood. Breaking my walls, i started screaming and he started pounding faster. His hands clasped my pussy and he started rubbing it equally hard as he pounded.

I didn't have the capacity to scream anymore. I was sweating and dripping and he was fucking me along with my cumming. I held his neck when he pulled me off the wall and pushed me against his bed. I slept on my stomach, hiding my face in a pillow. He pulled something out of the drawer and pulled my hands behind me.

Taking both my wrists, he tied my hands together against my back. I started fidgeting when his body came close to me. I felt his one finger move against my wet pussy and then I heard him taste it.

"Mm, you have a been a bad girl stace." He me against the bed and sat on it. Making me lie on his lap facing the floor I knew what he was going to do.