Chapter 1

Important!!!! The main character used to be named NATE well Now It's Sam.
I just switched their characters!!

Chapter 1

"SAMUEL RILEY MILLER!" my dad screamed at me

"Really dad?" my twin sister Catherine moaned

Oh great I thought more football. All I do is football,soccer,and baseball. No normal high school things. I hardly ever get to hang out with my friends.

"SAMUEL!!" my dad screamed

"YEP" I said popping the p.

"Are you up?" he asked in a more normal tone

"If I wasn't up why would I be answering?" I said using a little of my smart mouth

Well, I guess you know my full name.Anyways my name is SAMUEL, but NO ONE calls me that. They just call me Sam,but my dad just calls me by my last name. My dad is my high school football coach and I am the quarterback. The "STAR" quarterback as everyone else calls me. I am also the pitcher for the baseball team and a forward for the soccer team. My twin sister is Catherine and I always have to keep the boys off of her. Especially the boys who are my bestfriends.;) We are both 17 and colleges already want us both. Catherine has tan skin,gorgeous electric blue eyes, and blonde hair to match. We look NOTHING alike, well besides our eyes. I have light brown hair, electric blue eyes, and my skin isn't as tan as Catherine's but it is pretty close! I have been working on my tan because we live right on the beach in North Carolina.My thoughts were interrupted by my sister walking into my room. My sister walks in the room wearing Hunter's jersey which reminds me that we have to give our jerseys to someone for the big rival game. Our rivals are the North Carolina Bulldogs and we are they North Carolina Panthers.

Catherine walks up to me and says," Hey big bro whats's up?" Well we are twins but I am 30 minutes older. :)

"Hey Cat nothing much you?" I said laughing

"Hunter just stopped by." she said smiling like a weirdo

"OOOOOOO!!!" I said as I was dying out laughing

Catherine sat on my bed with a sad look on her face. Oh not again I thought!! Catherine has liked Hunter for a while and I am pretty sure he likes her but Catherine being a girl thinks her likes this other girl who is "fake". I mean fake like she wears to much make-up and dresses in stuff that is WAY TOO short. I am not saying boys don't like that cause a lot of my friends do,but Hunter doesn't. She also gets like a spray tan every week and her skin is orange. I feel really bad for my sister because she keeps beating herself up about this.

I looked at her and said "Do you want me to talk to Hunter because you know how I am becoming really good friends with him. Dad REALLY likes him and I think he would approve."

She looked at me with her make-up running down here tan face. She still looked as beautiful as always. BTW my sister doesn't wear a lot of make-up just a little.

She smiled and said "If you don't mind that would be great!"

"Of course I don't mind anything for my little sissy!" I said smiling

"You know all the boys are coming over to night."I looked at her with a smirk

She looked all worried and mumbled " Umm which boys?"

My dad walked into the room and said "Miller let's get going!"

Oh great he is calling me by my last name again! What a joy right when my mom gets him to stopcalling me that he does it again.My sister looks at my dad and just has a really disgusted look on her face.

She looks away to me and I nod and she continues "Dad I don't think it is very appropriate that you call Sam by his last name I mean our's."

Our dad looks at her and says "I will call him whatever I want to." Then he walks out of the room while slamming the door. I get up and then I hear my parents talking well more like yelling. :/ My sister opens the door a little so we can hear them better.

My sister looks at me and whispers "Which boys are coming over?"

I whispered back," Nate,Garrett,Nathan,Nathan,Cameron,Braxton,Riley,Timothy,and a few others. Oh and Hunter is coming over with his brother Will.

I looked at my sister her mouth dropped. Then we focused back to our parents.

Our mom was saying "Sam works his bottom off EVERY SINGLE DAY!! He needs to be a normal teenager. Have some fun,date a girl, and go to parties. You are WAY to strict on both of the kids. I also thought I told you to STOP calling him by his last name. You can call him that at the games and at praticte but not at home!! I heard just for this week he has been invited to at least 10 different parties. You let all the other guys go have fun and date girls. They do just fine at the games and at pratice. You know what? I am going to let him go to one of those parties."

My dad stood there and thought for a minute and then he said "You know what you are right. He does need to live a little because I did when I was his age. It was a lot of fun to take a break from everything and just do normal teenage things. Let's go upstairs and talk to him!"

My sister and I just looked at each other which wide eyes and our mouths dropped. Was that really our dad? He would NEVER say anything like that.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Author's note

I need a few characters so comment if you would like to be one.

Tell me your name

Eye color

hair color

hobbies/sports