Chapter 3

Important!!!! The main character used to be named NATE well Now It's Sam.
I just switched their characters!!

I went back inside to all the boys and they all liked our cars.

I walked over to my dad and I said,"Can I go to a party tonight?"

He smiled and said,"Yeah and just watch out for your sister."

I nodded my head and walked to the backyard with all the boys. We just go right on the beach and play football like always. My dad says we need to get some more practice in,but he has been saying that to us our WHOLE lives. One of the reasons our team is so good is because the same people have been on this team for ages. We only get a few new people or lose a few,but we always welcome the new ones in. Once we welcome the new ones in it is like they have been on the team forever too. My sister walks out in this bikini and it is strapless. It is a chevron top that is bright orange and bright blue with plain bright blue bottoms. The bottoms are french cut or at least that is what I think it is called. Just give me a break I am a guy ok.The only reason I know this is because of her in the first place.

She walks over to me and says,"Can I play too?"

The boys all whistle and say," Yeah of course you can play!!"

Garrett,Nate,Hunter,and I just looked at them and laughed.

Garrett says "Ok Cat and Nathan A. are team captains."

I walk up to Nathan A. and say," Let Cat pick first."

Catherine picks Me and Nathan A. picks Nathan N.

Nate screams,"Second round of the NFL draft."

We all die out laughing at that. Then my sister picks Hunter and Nathan A. picks Will.

Taylor screams," Third round of the NFL draft."

I honestly think Taylor likes Catherine and I think they would be better together.

"I pick Tay!!" Catherine basically screamed

"OK babe!" Taylor said

Catherine blushed and Hunter just looked mad. Oh great this is going to be a great game filled with drama.

"Nathan says,"I pick Timothy."

Catherine and Taylor scream "Round 4 of the NFL draft."

Catherine and Taylor whisper and then they both say "Nate and Garrett."

Nathan A. says "Hey you can't pick 2!"

Catherine laughs and says" We got traded a pick by the Dallas cowboys so we picked 2."

Everyone dies out laughing and Nathan A. says while laughing,"Ok I guess that is fine."

Nathan picks Nick while Catherine and Taylor scream," Round 5 of the NFL draft and we pick Riley,Cam, and Braxton."

Nathan says "I pick Houston,Mason,and Jackson."

We all play football for an hour or 2 and then the boys and I go inside to get ready for the party. My sister just stays out there and then I realize Taylor and Hunter are kind of like getting into a fight. I walk over there and hear Hunter say," I really like Catherine,not really but I need to get close to her so coach will like me." Next thing I know Taylor punches him right in the nose and then in the jaw. You could hear both of them crack and blood was coming down his face.

My dad walks in and says to hunter,"Get out of my house NOW and you are going to be benched tomorrow."

My dad walks over to Taylor and says," Taylor I heard that whole conversation." Taylor's face turns really red,but then my dad continues and says," I would love if you asked Catherine out because you are a very nice and caring young man. I am so glad you were going to ask me if you could ask her out.That shows that you care."

Taylor smiles and then him and my dad hug. Umm this day is sooo weird and I would really like to know what happened to my dad. He would never let us do these things. I mean I am glad he is letting us be free for once,but it is just so weird.Taylor breaks my thoughts by asking us boys how he should ask out my sister

Cameron said," I think you should ask at the football field in front of everyone."

I said,"I think you should do what Cam just said but give her flowers."

Garrett,Nate,Riley,Braxton,Timothy, and basically everyone else agreed. The only bad thing is Taylor gets really nervous to do things like that. My dad said that was a great idea and he would help. The next thing I notice is my sister walking down the stairs in a Florida Gators tank top with short jean shorts. She was wearing really high black high heels with crystals and her blonde hair was curly. She looked really good. All the boys just stared and it was pretty funny.

My dad walks over to me and says laughing," If she comes home pregnant it is sooo your fault."

I smile and say,"It will be hard but ok."

I walk outside to see Chandler my sister's BESTFRIEND and I mean BESTFRIEND. Chandler has her own room at our house and a lot of her clothes.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Author's note

I need a few characters so comment if you would like to be one.

Tell me your name

Eye color

hair color

hobbies/sports