Morning of the party

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Sam's POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I was in the dorm when Dalton walked in. He was carrying lots of donuts and coffee.🍩☕️ I was sitting in the living room/kitchen area with Josh and Karston. Mira,Ally,and Chandler walked in carrying more coffee. I guess thy must have gone with Dalton or something. I said hey to all of them and they said hi back cheerfully. I was honestly so tired and it was like 9:30.I never slept that late. A few minutes after we had all the Starbucks orders passed out Jack walked in with Catherine on his back. They were laughing and Catherine had a few little bags from a few of her favorite stores. Jack must have gotten them for her. Let me tell you he's never in the dorm and if he is Catherine's here too. Catherine jumped of his back and said "Hey ya'll" in her accent. We all mumbled hello or the girls said hey cheerfully. Nate,Taylor,Cameron,Timothy,Michael,Carson,Caden,Trevor, and Garrett walked in and got their Starbucks drinks while paying Dalton back. They said thanks to him and he replied with a don't mention it. Jack and Catherine grabbed theirs and payed Dalton back. They got a few donuts and went to Jack's room. We all ate and talked and then all the guys left and the girls left claiming they had to get ready to go shop. I was so nervous about tonight. Tonight all of us new guys and girls found out what sports teams we made. I was sitting in my room when Karston and Josh came in. They asked if I wanted to go to the mall. I said yeah and then got dressed. I walked into the living room to see Catherine and Jack all over each other kissing, Karston was laughing his ass off and so was Dalton. Jack looked up with a really red face and so did Catherine. They mumbled a sorry. Josh came in and said get a room. Their faces got even redder. Karston yelled at jack and said," Get your ass up we are going to the mall. Catherine the girls are waiting for you." Jack yelled as Catherine was leaving," Buy something sexy!!"
I yelled back ," DON'T!!!" All of us them started laughing and we walked out of dorm. "Hey Sam can we take the Ferrari???" Jack pleaded
I laughed and said," Yeah." I had a 5 seater Ferrari, not saying there was tons of space but you know. We were all getting in and I threw Jack the keys. The look on his face was PRICELESS😂😱 . He got in and put the keys in. The car roared to life making people stare. We all had on Ray-Ban aviators and we looked good. We saw the girls leaving in someone's jeep. It was blue and I looked closely and realized it was mine. "JACK STOP!" I yelled. He stopped and I got out. I looked at Catherine and said.
,"uhh really?" She said she had my keys so she just decided to ride in my jeep. I rolled my eyes and got back in the car with the guys. Dalton was like," Is that your jeep?" I said," Yeah..." Josh said," I have a blacked out jeep." I looked at him and said," Dude we are so taking that tonight." He laughed and said," Nah lets take your Range Rover." I thought about it and nodded. We got to the mall and I told Jack to valet it. We pulled up and there was the girl who looked about our age. There was also some guys who looked a year older than us. They were valeting there truck and just looked at us as we got out. The valet guy treated us very nicely and I told him to take good care off it and dropped him a 20. The girl kept looking at Jack and jack just looked at her. She walked over and threw herself at him. Jack didn't seem to like it to much. He just shrugged her off and we continued into the mall.