Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My sister and I could not believe my dad just said that.My dad would NEVER in a million years say anything close to that. All I could think about what I am going to do first. My sister and I both stood up and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. She was really happy for me and she couldn't stop smiling. My parents walked in my room and just stared at us.

My dad said," Hey guys I need to talk to you."

My mom looked at him and nodded. Catherine and I were twins so we could like read each other's mind. ;) We both decided to go along with it ,acting like we had no idea what they were going to say.

My dad cleared his throat and said
VERY nicely," Sam and Catherine,I am very sorry for not letting you guys be normal teenagers. I mean I let Cat go to parties every once in a while,but I didn't let you go to the mall,hang out with your friends,let you have a car, or even let you hang out with boys. I am sorry and that will change. Sam I am very sorry. I did not let you do anything and it makes me sad to think about you not having ANY fun growing up. I never let you hang out with friends,go to parties,go to dances,spend time with girls,go to the mall/movies or anywhere, and I never gave you a car. I was just acting like your strict football coach and not even a really dad. I am sorry I called you by your last name. Sam and Catherine could you please forgive me?"

Catherine and I looked at each other and smiled. We both said "Of course dad!"

Our mom smiled and we all had a big group hug! I love times like this, well I mean this is our first time like this, but I hope to have many more. Our parents walked downstairs and then walked outside. This is weird. Cat and I walked downstairs and looked at our dad's phone. There was a text from someone but it was just a number. The text said "I am here come outside and look at them." We both were soooo confused it was kind of funny. The door opened and I saw Nate,Garrett,Cameron,Riley,Braxton, Nathan,Nathan,Timothy, and a few other boys. Cameron walked up to Catherine and hugged her and he said," Hey Miller what's up?" She started lauging and said "Nothing much Cam." All of the boys hugged her and then Garrett and Nate walked up to Catherine and hugged her. They are like her other brothers. Those 2 are they ones that our dad let's us hang out with cause we have known them FOREVER.They both kiss her on the creek and then she kissed them on the cheek too. She says to them "Hey what's up my bros?" Nate says,"Just hanging out with my favorite sister and my favorite 2 brothers." Garrett said," Same as Nate." All the boys said hi to me and then Hunter and Will walked in. He walked up to Catherine and picked her up and put his arms around her tiny little waist.

He said," Hey sweetheart what's up?" Then he kissed her on the lips!! Wait what? Did I really just see that Hunter just kissed my sister on the lips!!

Her face turned really red and she said "Hey!"

"OMG!! Who's jeeps are those?" Catherine said

We all turned around and saw 2 jeeps. One was bright orange and the other was bright blue. I thought they must have been the guys,but I don't remember anyone having a jeep. The next thing I know our parents are walking up to the jeeps and then they get inside them to look. They both get out and shake these two guys hands and my dad says something that I couldn't really hear.My parents walked in the door and say "Catherine and Sam come outside and look at this!" My dad looked sooooo happy and my mom did too. MY sister and I walk outside and we look at those jeeps. I pick Catherine up and spin her around.Then she gets on my back.

My dad says," Guys I am sorry I never gave you guys cars,but here they are now! Cat your's is the orange and Sam your's is the blue. They are brand new 2015."

I sat Catherine down and we both jump up and down while saying "Thank You!"

Catherine walks to the back of her car to see her license plate. Her plate was the Florida Gators and the plate read "CAT5" I walked to look at mine and mine was also Florida Gators. My plate read "SAM7"

Cat and I both screamed "Thank You!!" We just couldn't stop saying thank you! Since it was a friday night and a lot of those parties were going on I thought I might go to my first party since we didn't have a footall game tonight,but we had one tomorrow.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Author's note

I need a few characters so comment if you would like to be one.

Tell me your name

Eye color

hair color

hobbies/sports