Chapter 5

Important!!!! The main character used to be named NATE well Now It's Sam.
I just switched their characters!!

Chapter 5

Sam's POV

One of the doctors walks over to me and says," Hi are you Samuel Miller?"

I just looked at him a nodded and he started talking again but then some really scary guy comes in a shoots a gun and then some girl screams. The girl was my sister!! OMG!!

The doctor I was to talking calls over a nurse to talk to me as him and another doctor go see about my sister. There are like 3 doctors and 5 nurses seeing about my sister so I am assuming she is in good hands. The doctors take her back and I am so scared at this point.

The nurse that walked over to me earlier asks," Hi are you Samuel Miller?" I just looked at her and nod.

She continues and says," So you know Taylor Caniff,Cameron Dallas, Nate Palms, and Timothy Lewis?"

I say, "Umm yes why?"

She says with a sad look on her face," Cameron has a cracked jaw and cracked rib and Timothy has a cracked rib. They both will be fine. Nate is also fine and just has a cracked rib. Taylor on the other hand has a broken nose, 4 cracked ribs, and a very bad concussion. He doesn't remember anything and we don't want to tell him any wrong information. So after you get checked out do you think you could talk to him!?"

I just nodded and smiled and she said she would go get me looked at. Turns out I have nothing wrong with me,but a lot of bruises but nothing else. I am just worried about Taylor and Catherine right now. Nate and Timothy walk out with tape around there ribs. They said they can play football tomorrow and I am glad I can to or else dad would be pissed!!

Chandler runs up to Nate with make-up running all down her face and she starts to say,"Catherine got-

That same nurse walks up to me and says,"Is Catherine Miller your sister?"

I say,"Yes and is he ok?"

She smiles and says," Yes she is doing great. She got shot in the ankle and she will be fine."

I smile and say," Thanks and do you want me to go talk to Taylor?"

She looks at me and says over her shoulder," Your sister was released and is in there talking to him. The room number is 45."

I was thinking in my head oh great what is going to happen now? Nate,Chan,Natalie,Timothy, and I walk to room 45 and see them in there. I was also wondering where Cameron was,but I guess I will find him later.

As I walk in a doctor pulls me aside and says," Taylor being as stubborn as he is got up and hit is head on something." Not again I thought then the doctor continued," He has all his memory back though." Wow just wow....

I nod and ask," Will he be able to play football tomorrow?"

The doctor looked at me and says," Usually I would say no,but he is fine now so yes he will."

I say," Ok and do u know where Cameron Dallas is?"

He laughs and says,"The nurse didn't tell you?"

I look at him and shake my head, he looks at me and says," Cameron just has a cracked jaw and a really bruised knuckle."

I laugh and say,"Oh cam😂"

He laughed and said "Yeah but all of you guys should be able to play football tomorrow."

I smiled my winning smile and said," Yess!! And also were is Cam?"

My sister walked out with a boot on her ankle and then I remembered the doctor told me she could do something physical like starting tomorrow. Well I am guessing she was wrong... Anyways we really should get home before some more drama starts. We all pay for any medical bills so our parents wouldn't see, but they are gonna find out. As we were walking to the car I get a call from my dad.

I whisper to everyone,"It's my dad.."

Everyone becomes quite and I am prepared for what my dad had to say.

"Hey Sam,I need to tell you something.", he says really happy

"K go on!" I say

"Ok well you know how u kinda wanted to go to Pioneer Christian Academy?" He said

I laughed" Yeah but where are u going with this?"

He laughs and says," Well you and Catherine are going there."

My face went blank and so did my mind. Pioneer Christian was the best sports school ever and it was in Dallas,Texas. I can't wait to go there and with Catherine.

I smiled even though my dad couldn't see me,"Thanks dad when do we leave?"

He paused for a while and said."In 2 days."

No way... I can't go.... 2 days is like nothing.... It's not enough time to say goodbye to everyone or to pack all our stuff... Or to do anything!! Everyone was looking at me and I wondered if I should tell them...