chapter 1

Chapter 1:

***************Becky's POV**********

*ring ring, ring ring!*

I sat up groggily and pushed a hand through my thick wavy hair, the morning sun was shining through the window just up to my bed. I checked the clock. 6:52am? Who could be calling me?

"Hello?"

"Becky? Is that you?"

"Yeah. Is this... Laine?"

"Yeah! Oh my god! One Direction's going to be back in town doing a concert!"

I rolled my eyes. One Direction. That band that... that Harry Styles was put into. In the X Factor. My heart ached when I thought about Harry and that horrible day when he said he had to leave me...

"So?" I replied sharply.

"So.. well, I kinda.."

"Just hurry up and say it!"

"I got us backstage tickets."

"WHAT?!" I yelled, scrambling out of bed. No no no no no...

"Yup!"

"No, Laine! I, I can't go!"

"Why not? You said you didn't have anything on tonight."

"I don't." I sighed.

"Then come with me."

"You don't understand Laine. You know.."

"Oh my god. I mean, its awesome how you used to know Harry. Don't you think you guys would wanna catch up?"

"Fine..I guess."

"Great! See you tonight!"

"Bye, Laine."

"bye Becks"

I can't believe I had agreed, but I had to act normal. Laine didn't know the full story about me and Harry...

I frowned. C'mon Becky, can't you be more enthusiastic? It wasn't like Harry was going to be the only one there. I was dying to meet the rest of One Direction, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn. They all sounded so nice!

All I need to do is to avoid Harry...

Pretty easy, right?