chapter 7

*************************Becky's POV************************

*knock knock*

"Just a sec Niall!" I yelled as I quickly ran the brush through my hair one more time. It was the night after the lunch trip, and Niall was taking me to the movies.

I ran across the hallway and yanked the door open.

"Harry?"

There he stood, that curly haired boy. He wore a plain white button up shirt and dark jeans, still managing to look gorgeous.

I shook my head.

"Harry what are you -"

"Shh."He placed a finger on my lips. "Don't talk."

I stared in confusion as he pushed me against the wall, slamming the door shut. He cupped his hands around my cheeks and leaned in. I couldn't fight the urge to pull away, so I let him. His kiss brought back memories, flooding my head like a life movie. From the moment we met each other, when we were just little kids; to when it was my 16th birthday, two years ago. The surprising thing was, they were all good memories.

I never thought once about the day he told me that he had to leave for the X Factor.

Then he pulled away and smiled.

"Becky, I would really like one more chance," he took my hand. "I know I really messed up. I didn't mean to... I love you Becky. You're a special girl, and I just don't want to let you go -"

"Becky!!"

Harry was interrupted by a pouding on the door. He quickly let go of my hand and we looked at the door.

"Its Niall! Are you ready?"

"Yeah just let me grab my bag!" I yelled. I ushered Harry into my room. "Harry... you can leave after I go, okay? I'll talk to you about this later."

He gave me a nod and smiled.

I managed a smile back and ran to greet Niall.

"You look beautiful," he whispered into my ear as we walked out to his car.

I nodded, but my mind was on what Harry had just said to me. I smiled. There was still the old Harry left in him.

My Harry was still in there.