chapter 2

**************Harry's POV********************

"You ready man?"

I looked up from the computer as Niall strolled towards me, his eyes bright with excitement.

"I guess. I just need to tweet the fans..."

"You're just about to go on stage, Harry!" he sighed, expaserated. "C'mon, c'mon. Just make it real quick."

"Yeah I will."

 I cant wait to kick ,off the concert ....

I tweeted, not bothering to check it if made any sense. I slammed the screen shut and pushed myself up from the couch.

"Ready, Harry?" Paul stood next to me, ushering me towards the stage.

"Uh huh."

"Haz. Haz!"

I looked over where I saw Louis, adjusting his earpiece and straightening up his shirt.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna try to find our girls in the crowd tonight?"

"Sure." Lou and I had this thing, where sometimes we would scan the crowd for one special girl, and keep an eye on her for the whole show. It was pretty fun, and the girls went crazy when we did that.

A guy in the wings gave us the signal to start.

I took a deep breath, and stepped onto the stage.

"Cause it's gotta be yoouuuu-ooooh. Only youuuuuu-ooooooh. It's got, to be youuuuu-hoooo. Only yoooouuuuu-oooh. ITS GOTTA BE YOUUUUU-OOOOOOH!"

I grinned at Louis as we looked at each other, the adreneline pumping through my body as thousands of fans screamed at us.

I scanned the crowd. I still had to find that girl...

Hey...

There was one girl at the front who looked quite bored. Why? She was here... wasn't it what she wanted? She was gorgeous, with wavy honey blonde hair and blue eyes, she was quite small and petite with soft pink lips and pearly teeth. I decided to focus my attention on her.

I reached down and grabbed her hand, the look on the face, totally unexpected and full of surprise. Then her expression turned into a scowl as she saw my face, her hand went limp and she loosened her grip.

What was wrong?

I let go.

She looked away when I tried to sing to her again. Was there something wrong with me? Most of the fans would've gone crazy if I did that to them...

I turned for the next song. Moments.

Niall came up next to me and kneeled down when it was his solo. He grabbed the girl's hand. Why the heck did he do that when he knew that she -

WHAT. THE.

She didn't let go.

She actually smiled, gripping Niall's hand like she was going to fall into a bottomless pit if she let go.

I had no idea what was going on.

***

After the concert, it was time to meet two girls that won backstage passes. I flopped down on the couch as they both entered.

One of them had long reddish brown hair and blue-gray eyes. The other...

It was that girl.

They walked over to us, smiling and greeting each of us.

When the girl turned to me, I grinned.

"Hey I'm -"

"Harry."

"Uh, yeah. Of course you know -"

"Forgotten me again, Styles?"

"What?" I stared at her in confusion. "What do you mean?"

At that moment she did look awfully familiar somehow. Then I spotted the tiny heart locked resting on her chest where her she had left the first button of her shirt undone. The heart locket that I gave...

"Becky?"