chapter 11

***************************Niall's POV************************************

I yawned and flopped down on the couch next to Liam. He gave me a slight nod and continued browsing through the early channels.

Morning sunlight streamed thorugh the blinds and onto the soft carpeted floor of the flat, coming right up to my toes.

Yesterday night with Becky was just amazing. I thought back to the kiss, how soft and simple it had been, yet still so meaningful. I sighed.

I really love Becky.

"The boys are back in London!" the reporter announced, a bunch of teenage girls behind her cheered happily. Liam and I cheered along. Pictures of us flashed up on the screen: us getting off the plane, greeting our fans and also some shots our latest concert, the one where I met Becky.

A huge picture of me, Harry and Becky at the restaurant filled the screen.

"Who is this beautiful girl? She was seen extra close to Irish-born Niall yesterday night. Apparently they watched the new 3D screening of the Hunger Games'. What a perfect movie to watch! Could this be Niall's new girl? Has he at last found his princess?"

A photo of Becky and I outside the theater last night lit up the screen. That was creepy. I didn't even see anyone around, let alone notice a flash go off. Weird.

"But Niall doesn't seem like the only one to be having fun

fellow band mate Harry Styles was seen in his car later that night, likely driving home with a HU-UUGE smile planted on his face. So here's a question we ALL want to know boys; what have you been up to?"

I tilted my head sideways in thought. Harry had come home an hour after I had, falling into his bed as soon as he did. Just as I thought that, Harry stumbled into the room wearing his boxers and a tank top, his curls all messy. He gave a look in our direction. As soon as we made eye contact he looked away. What was with him?

"Morning Harry," Liam addressed, his eyes still fixed on the TV screen. It was now playing 'Finding Nemo'. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey Harry, mate. Where you been yesterday?" I asked as he sat himself down on the other side of Liam.

"Oh uh, nowhere. Uhh, I mean, nowhere interesting." he babbled.

"Pfft, Harry. I know all about your 'nowhere interesting's." I teased.

He said nothing.

Usually he came back with a cheeky comeback...

His eyes were fixed on the screen.

He couldn't actually be watching 'Finding Nemo' with Liam, right?

I frowned.

Maybe there was something wrong.

But what?