drama progects

Virgil's POV:

(This is set before they're with Logan and Patton .)

Roman walked into the changing room and pulled back the curtain.
He soon immerged, in his prince outfit.

He smirked as he pushed me up against the wall,"what are you doing?" I giggled.

He didn't say anything, he just pressed his lips into mine. He was shorter than me, which meant whenever we kissed he had to stand on his tip toes.

"Awwe, is Princey to short?" I teased.

He blushed ,slightly,"shut up!"
We continued with our make out section (???)

When we had finished, he went back into the changing room.

That's when I herd him scream and yell ," VIRGIL!! SOMEBODY STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!"

I ran into the cubicle, where I saw Princey's worried face.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I ask.

He then grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head.

"Give me your jeans," He demanded.

"What?! No!"

"Please?" He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," I took off my jeans," but you owe me one"

Once he had gotten changed, he gave me my black prince outfit.
My cloths looked huge on him. My black, short sleeve shirt was like a dress on him and the sleeves went down to his elbows. My jeans were baggy on him, they were also too long for him. Even though we are the same age he was Hella short,compared to me.

We had walked down to the Caffe, when I herd someone yell and saw Patton run into the bathroom, crying.

He was followed by someone who had a similar pair of glasses, a black polo shirt and a blue neck tie.

I grabbed Roman's hand and ran after them.

I saw Patton crying into his shoulder and holding him tightly.

Who is this guy?

A/n

Sorry it was bad, I really need to get better at writing.