Chapter 26

Shraddha's POV

I wipe my tears and walk out the house. I get into Jacqueline's car.

"Shraddha are you sure?" She asks me once more.

"Yes, let's go." I say.

"Everything's sorted. You just need to board your flight and Mum will pick you up from the airport."

Sidharth's POV

I wake up hearing my bedroom door close. I open it slightly to see what's going on and see Shraddha with a suitcase in her hand.

I quickly put Aisha in her car seat and follow the car Shraddha gets into.

They park up in the parking lot of an airport. Luckily there's a parking space right next to them. Shraddha gets out the car and Jacqueline follows behind her.

I get out the car and approach her. "Where are you going?" I ask.

Her eyes widen. "Did you follow me?"

"yeah I did now answer my question."

"I need to go." She pulls her suitcase along with her.

I grab it. "Your not going."

She tries her best to pull it but fails. "Why are you going Shraddha?"

"Sidharth just let me go please." She cries.

"Not until you tell me why your leaving me and Aisha." I state.

She frees the suitcase. "We're over. I have no feelings for you." She starts walking away and I know she's lying.

"Shraddha please don't leave me!" I shout.

"Shraddhaaa!" I run after her and grab her arm.

"We're not over Shraddha. How can you say that?" Tears fill my eyes.

She pulls her arm. "Let me go." Tears leave her eyes.

"I can't do that." My grip tightens.

"If you love me you'll let me go."

I slowly let go, and she leaves me. I watch her walk off hoping she looks back and runs back to me. But she doesn't.

I go back to the car to see Aisha crying in Jacqueline's arms.

"Why did you drop her here? That too without even telling me?" I ask Jacqueline.

"Sidharth its complicated. She hasn't told me why she's going either. She just told me to let her go. And you know how stubborn she is. So I had to agree." She says.

"I can't believe she left Aisha. I hate her!"

And from that day she didn't even stay in contact. She just sent a text to Jacqueline telling her that she wants me to forget her. I couldn't, but tried my best to.

6 months later...

Jacqueline's POV

I decide to go stay with my Mum in Dubai as she moved there 2 years ago. I get to the airport and wait to be picked up. I wait ages and decide to grab a taxi. I walk to the taxi but a car stops in front of me. The windows are rolled down. "Have you missed me?"

"Shraddha!" I exclaim as she gets out the car.

I hug her tightly.

"So have you been?" I ask getting into the passenger seat.

"I'm getting there. Anyway how's everyone?" She asks.

"Alia had a baby boy, they named him Aarav, Kriti got married to Sushant, Pari got married to Arjun and it's just me and Taapsee left." I state.

"What about my Mum and Dad? And....Sidharth and Aisha?" She asks.

"Aunty and uncle are fine. They know everything and are not worrying because you stayed with my Mum. Sidharth's got his own business which keeps him busy and distracts him from thinking about you."

Her smile fades. "He needs to forget me. Is Aisha ok?"

"Yeah she's fine. She stays with Alia most of the time."

"I don't have to worry much about her as she's with Alu." She sighs.

"Anyway how have you been getting on? You've gained weight. Are you sure your okay to drive in this state? Wearing 3 inch heels? Especially in this heat?" I ask.

She chuckles. "You know I wear 3 inches of I wear nothing, and there's an AC in the car."

"So I heard you've become a manager?"

"Thanks to your Mum. Taking that fashion designing course was a good idea." She starts driving.

We soon get home and I hug mum tightly and we catch up.

"Aunty thank you once again for letting me stay with you. And giving me a job in your company."

"You don't need to say thank you! Your my daughter just like Jacqueline. You've made me proud. Fernandez Fashions has improved a lot because of you." She hugs her.

She gets a phone call and leaves.

Shraddha holds onto her head.

"Have you eaten?" I ask.

"No.."

"You don't look after yourself do you!" I shout and grab a plate of fruits.

"Jacqs I can't eat much I've lost my appetite." She whines.

"I don't care. Now I'm here I'll make sure you!" I make her eat.

"No ones knows why I actually left but you and my parents right?" She worries.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm staying here for about 6 months now so your not alone." I hold her hand. "I know it's not easy for you going through this on your own, in such a state. Hopefully everything will fall into place."

"I don't think it will." She says.

But that's for time to tell....

There's been a change in the last 6 months! Will Sidshra meet again?

Keep reading...

~ S & A