Chapter 2- They (2)

Om and Annika Malhotra

Janhvi Malhotra

Janhvi  Malhotra

Nani

London...
Her life had been a complete
rollercoaster since she remembers. London, usually is known to be a place of peace and calmness but she always felt a havoc inside her heart. India was the place where she belonged, it is her home. She never liked to stay in london but due to her mother's health  she and her brother lived here, also they had no reason to live in India after that horrible night.
Annika and her brother Om were too small when an accident changed everything. Om was 6 and Annika was just 2 when they lost her father. That accident changed their peaceful life into a dream. Janhvi went into comma after she got shot on her head. They were brought to london by their grandmother . Since then the three of them had been living life like a punishment. Om loves Annika immensely but he misses the presence of their parents. Doctors say that janhvi is responding to the treatment but they cant say when will she be out of comma.
Annika cries whenever she misses her mom. Om and Annika havent seen their father, his grandmother said that their father died in that accident. She never told them about what happened that night. She never showed them his picture, she said she didnt had any. Om always consoles Annika and promises her that they will soon go back to India when Janhvi will get better.
India....
Shivay : uncle, you were looking for me?
Rajesh : Yes shivay, had something important to talk about.
Meanwhile Rajesh asked Rudy to get some important file from his room.
Shivay : what happened uncle? You seem tensed?
Rajesh: yes, actually we have got some details about that man who killed your family that day.
Shivay felt his blood boiling...
"Where the hell is that man? Where is he?" Yelled Shivay.
Rajesh : calm down Shivay, we havent got any information about him but his family. They shifted to london. I have just got the photo of his daughter from my informers. Have a look.
Shivay took his phone and saw that picture....
She will have to pay for what his father done and to me!!!
Shivay sensed that wierd feeling when he saw her, it was not love, it was HATE at first sight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Precap : "I want to go to India, plz Bhai let me go!!" Cried Annika hugging Om