chapter 1

Brie's POV

It began in London where I was born. My name is Brieana but my friends call me Brie, I have long brown hair and blue eyes. I work at an indoor ice rink and live with my two best friends Jayk and Becky... Jayk is in a band and Becky is a model. I know what you're thinking 'why is someone like me living with two famous people?' Let's just say that I am just as famous but only thanks to them, Becky was friends with Oliver Sykes the lead singer of bring me the horizon.

Brie: I am going to work, see you later.

Becky: okay...See you later Brie.

I grabbed my bag along with my phone before heading out the door. The day couldn't go any slower and to  make things worse Oliver shows up to skate for a few hours, I tried to ignore him but it didn't work because he used the fact that he was attractive just to get my attention, he eventually talked me into skating with him which I fell multiple times before he held onto my hands.

Brie: I can't skate very well...

Oliver: that's okay, I'm here if you fall.

Brie: what if I fall before you catch me?

Oliver: if you do than I will take you out for a pizza.

Brie: deal but it won't be a date...

I fall three more times before he catches me, after he leaves I lock up the place before heading back home but was stopped by him and reminded me about the deal we made then went to dinner and a movie. After he took me back home Jayk told me that he had to meet his band mates in another city for a few days which I was surprised when Oliver volunteered to stay with me until he returned.

Brie: you seriously want to stay here?

Oliver: yeah that way you won't be alone

Brie: okay but no funny business

Oliver: fine... I promise that I won't

Jayk: I will see you later Brie and Oliver I will know if you try something.

Jayk leaves as I head into the living room and put on a movie.