Chapter 12

Brie's POV

I walked back inside after David left and seen Drew and Bobby watching a movie while TC was helping Jayk do gosh knows what...I sat my bag down on the kitchen counter then grab a water out of the fridge. I was about to walk into my room when I was stopped by TC

TC: I would wait if I was you...Jayk is still decorating in there.

Brie: okay I guess I will wait in his room, can you tell him to hurry please cause I want to get a shower.

TC: okay I will let him know...

I walk in his room and shut the door then turn the light off and thought about what David said about me having feelings for Jayk...I didn't want to admit it to myself but I was in love with Jayk but I couldn't face him that was until I heard someone knocking on the door lightly.

Brie: come in...

I seen Jayk walking in then turned the light back and sat down beside me...

Jayk: hey why were you sitting in the dark?

Brie: I was going to try to rest for the awhile

Jayk: do you want me to go so you can rest?

Brie: no its fine, I was hoping me and you could talk in private if you wasn't going to do anything else..

Jayk: yeah I also wanted to talk to you, did you have anywhere special that you wanted to go to talk alone?

Brie: anywhere is fine, just as long as me and you are alone.

We left the house and went to a nice quiet park that he knew nobody went to and we talked...

Jayk: so what's on your mind?

Brie: well alot actually but one thing in particular that's bugging me is what I'm feeling about someone very important to me...

Jayk: you know you can tell me anything Brie...

Brie: I know...

Jayk: so what's bugging you?

Brie: it's a bit difficult to explain so I'm just going to ask...Jayk do you have feelings for anyone?

Jayk: well there is this girl that I have known for quite sometime now and I would like to show her what she means to me before she hooks up with some other guy...

Brie: okay that's all I needed to know...

Jayk: what about you, do you have feelings for anyone?

Brie: I do but I'm not sure if he feels the same way about me and I don't want to cause a fight just in case he is interested in someone other than me.

Jayk: well I think you should tell him before its too late.

Brie: yeah well I don't want to pour my heart out and get rejected either.

Jayk: don't be afraid to give it a shot... You never know he may surprise you and feel the same way as you do.

I remained quiet for a minute and thought about what he just told me.

Jayk: are you sure you're okay Brie?

Brie: yeah I'm fine, I promise...

Jayk: thinking about David again?

Brie: no but he was at the house earlier...

Jayk: he was... What did he want?

Brie: he said he wanted to see me because he hasn't heard from me since our breakup so I told him it was best if he moved on and forgot about me because I had already moved on then he proceeded to ask who the luck guy was that I was interested in...

Jayk: so who is this lucky guy?

Brie: oh umm well to be honest Jayk its you...I didn't want to admit it to myself but Drew explained that you was doing something in my room with rose petals and well I didn't want to ruin your surprise...

Jayk: well it was supposed to be a surprise... Do you really have feelings for me?

Brie: yes Jayk I do...

Jayk: I never thought that a girl like you would develop feelings for a guy like me...

Brie: you make it sound like a bad thing but if you don't want to see me again than I guess it's understandable and I can pack my things and leave tonight...

Jayk: no Brie I don't want you to leave because I have feelings for you too and I have for quite some time now but you was with David and I didn't want to ruin what you two had going...

Brie: I never knew that... But David isn't here now so what are you waiting for?

I watched as he slowly walked over to me then before I knew it he had his lips on mine and begun kissing me gently as I pushed mine back on his.