Chapter 6

Brie's POV

I go take a shower before I get ready for bed while the guys was rehearsing, when I woke up I noticed that they was gone...I found a note on the fridge letting me that they was at the studio, I grabbed something out of the freezer to cook before they got back but that plan soon changed when their manager showed up.

Manager: hello Brieana, are the guys here?

Brie: no sir, I thought they was at the studio...

Manager: did they leave you here alone?

Brie: they left a note on the fridge but yes I am here alone.

Manager: I can't believe those boys... Go get dressed and we will look for them.

Brie: okay but I am already dressed...let me go put on some sandals

Manager: well we will have to get you more clothes if you plan on staying here permanently.

He hands me two thousand dollars after we find the guys, they ditched me just to come hangout at the mall. I quickly find David looking at jewelry,  I walk up behind him and tap him on his shoulder which makes him turn around as he hid something behind his back.

David: how did you get here Brie?

Brie: your manager brought me her to look for you guys and yo buy clothes too.

David: oh so you did get the money I left for you?

Brie: wait you left me the money?

David: yeah because I wanted you to buy some nice clothes.

Brie: you didn't have to do that David.

David: I know but you deserve to have nice things...

David and I picked out a few clothes for me from hot topic and a few other places. I bought him a birthday gift and despite him being six years older than me I still loved him just as much, we both shared a birthday by the way...He was twenty-eight and I was twenty-two. The other guys bought us both gifts before they went to rehearse a new song that Drew wrote.

Brie: hey guys how was practice?

Drew: it was good all the way up to David getting a phone call from his ex girlfriend and now Jayk is pissed at him.

Brie: where is David? 

Bobby: outside on the phone.

Jayk walks passed me without saying a word as I walk outside and see David sitting on the ground while he was talking on the phone.

David: I wish that you would have told me sooner because I wouldn't have left you...I can't right now, I have a girlfriend...I'm not going to break up with her but I will be in out child's life... I gotta go but I will call you later.

I walked over to him and sit down beside him and pretended like I didn't hear what he just said before I sat down.