Chapter 4

Brie's POV

I was surprised to see David standing behind me after I turned around

Brie: David?

David: yeah...I wanted to see you so I decided to come with the guys. I am done being away from you Brie so I talked our manager into letting you come with us from now on.

Brie: really?

David: yeah and I don't want Oliver knowing about it either...

Brie: about Oliver... He kissed me that night we talked on Skype.

David: he did what?!

He stormed out of the kitchen before I could stop him then he grabbed Oliver by the shirt and punched him in the face. Jayk and Drew grabbed Oliver while Bobby and TC grabbed David which didn't help so I got between the both of them so they would stop fighting.

Oliver: who do you want to be with Brie? 

David: she doesn't have to choose because she is my girlfriend...

Oliver: is that true Brie?

Brie: yes it's true...

Oliver leaves the house which I was glad because I couldn't take much more of him trying to hook up with me.

David: I should have never kept our relationship a secret and none of this would have happened but from now I won't keep us a secret.

Brie: I love you David.

David: I love you too Brie... Do you want to show me around your city?

Brie: sure, let me go change clothes.

I walked upstairs so I could change then grabbed my phone, we seen where the queen lived, big ben then we made our way to a park and fed a few ducks before we began resting under a big tree

Brie: we should do this more often.

David: yeah, this is really great.

Brie: so what is your home town like?

David: well it's big like London and always busy...

Brie: I bet it is beautiful there.

David: have you ever been?

Brie: no but I have seen movies and from what I seen it looks like a great city.

David: I will take you there one day.