Chapter 8

Brie's POV

After I finished talking with Jayk I walk outside and sit near the pool and see TC sit down beside me after I placed my feet in the water...

TC: hey. Are you okay Brie?

Brie: yeah I am... What's up?

TC: nothing much... I do have a question though.

Brie: okay go ahead...

TC: how can you tell if someone likes you?

Brie: well that depends, is this person interested in you at all?

TC: there is this girl that I know and I think she likes me but it's hard to tell because she is flirting with me then she seems bored whenever we hangout

Brie: do you like this girl?

TC: well yeah but I think she only likes me cause I'm famous.

Brie: well you shouldn't hang out with girls like that, if you feel like she likes you for that reason...

He gives me a hug and goes back inside while I continue sitting near the pool and letting my feet stay in the warm water, I thought about what I was going to do and made my mind up, I stood up and walked inside and seen the guys sitting around watching TV.

Brie: hey guys...I need to let you know that I decide to return to England...

Jayk: I won't let you Brie because you are wanted here...Can't you see that?

Brie: there is nothing here for me, all my family is there

Jayk: you are wanted here, you just can't see that because you got your heart broken and I want you stay here with me...

Brie: why Jayk...Why should I stay?

Drew: because we all want you here Brie and you are part of this family...

Brie: I will stay if that's what you all want.

Jayk: yes Brie that is what we want.

Brie: okay but only because you guys need a female living with you...

The guys walk up to me and give me a group hug.