Chapter 14

Jayk's POV

I went to my room after saying good night to Brie, I was so happy that she felt the same way as I did about her. It didn't take me long to fall asleep. The morning come quick, I was woken up by TC telling me that the manager wanted to meet us at his office, I got up and got dressed then left a note for Brie explaining where we all went...I checked on her before we left the house, I quietly opened the door and seen that she was sleeping peacefully so I decided to let her sleep in for as long as she wanted to, I shut the door and left the house with the others...

Brie's POV

I was woken up by the sun shining through the window, I lookedat the clock which told me that it was 3 in the afternoon, I climbed out of bed and went to get a shower before I went to hang out with the guys...I walked in the bathroom and seen the rose petals still on the floor where Jayk had left them, the thought of what happened replayed in my mind which made a smile creep across my face as I turned the warm water on. After I was finished I walked out to the living area and noticed that they were gone,  I was about to go look around the house for them when I seen a note laying on the counter that Jayk left for me to see...I cleaned the house then ordered take out for everyone that way they wouldn't have to wait to eat when they got back. I was happy when I seen Jayk walk inside, I patiently waited for the others to walk in but they didn't.

Brie: where are the others at Jayk?

Jayk: they are going to spend the rest of the day with their girls, that gives us some alone time

Brie: you look tired Jayk, you should rest...I will go run you a warm bath

I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on when I felt a hand rub my back gently...I stood up and turned around, I was about to say something when he forcefully pushed me up against the wall then placed his lips on mine while he put his body up against me, applying all his weight at the same time.

Jayk: you look very beautiful Brieana...

he looked down and tugged at my shorts then he removed them from my body along with my panties...I  watched as he quickly unfastened the button on his pants and pushed them down enough to expose himself, right before he slid it inside of me, he finished running the bath and made me finished getting undressed while he did the same thing. Something deep down inside of me was saying that something was wrong and I should have listened but here I was getting forced into the bathtub by the man that I love so he could get his rocks off by banging his hot girlfriend. I watched as he got in the tub and put his body back on top of me then slid himself up inside of me causing me to make a pained sound while he was kissing and gently biting my neck,  I thought I felt him smile after he begun sliding in and out of me.

Brie: Jayk you're hurting me...please stop

he didn't stop or slow down, I tried to get away from him but the pressure from his body weight made it hard for me to move, I felt him pick up the pace of sliding in and out of me while I silently cried to myself...I needed to get away from him and had to tonight.