chapter 5: shenanigans part 2

Note:  PART 2! PART 2! PART 2! *my chanting literally in the background* anyway yeah! part 2 of chapter 4 is here! I had midterms to do so please excuse the no update. So enjoy ^-^
_______________________________________

A few days have passed since Inko moved in. Toshi hasn't come home at all. Not even to sleep. Inko was starting to wonder and worry if Toshi got hurt on the job. Yeah... she didn't know Toshi that well but, he is her new friend. It can't be helped that she worries about her friends or anyone thats close to her. Inko looks at the time and hurries up to get ready for work at the new hospital she's going to work at. She really hopes she doesn't see Toshi anywhere inside the hospital with an injury.

Inko put on her surgical uniform going to work for the first time in two weeks. It's going to be a new hospital but, hopefully she can make some new friends while shes there. Inko clocks in and says hi to everyone that she sees and introduces herself. The other doctors and nurses also say hi while introducing themselves to her. However some doctors were real big fans of hers since shes a famous surical doctor that saves many lives everyday. Inko felt a little embarrassed having fans but, she appreciated them.

Of course the ER was always booming with people getting hurt from villains to everyday objects that needed to be fixed, removed or generally just getting an organ transplant. Inko was practically a master of surgery. Her quirk helped her with surgeries by keeping certain tools close by when she needed them. It was as if Inko was a different person when she got into surgical mode. She's always tooken her job seriously and leaves no room for mistakes. She made have made some in the past but, she learned from them. You just don't become something amazing out the womb like that. It takes time, practice and hard work. As well as learning from your mistakes is all part of the training you did to get where you are now.

Inko was on her lunch break when an emergency call on the entercom caught her attention.

"DR. MIDORIYA YOU ARE NEEDED IN THE ER. PATIENT IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION"

Inko quickly stopped eating and headed over quickly to the ER. She prepped herself quickly and went into the surgery room.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Meanwhile....

Toshi was extremely tired and finally got to the bottom of a case with the other heroes he was working with. He didn't know how much longer he could keep up his hero form with out sleep. He was ready to go home or crash at Gran Torinos house for a bit.
However nobody could tell that he was tired while he was in his hero form. The other heroes also couldn't tell Eraser head was tired either since he always looks so glum.

"Come on guys! Aren't you two tired already!? I'm beat after solving this case!" Mic whines putting his head down on the table.

"Quit complaining Mic it isn't over yet. We still need to go through with the operations to actually catch the villian" Eraser head states bluntly.

"Uuuggghh! I'm tired and i wanna go home!"

The other heroes were getting annoyed with Mic.

Midnight slaps karate chops Mic on the head.

"Ow!!! That hurt!!"

"Now you're awake" she giggles evilly.

"Alright lets get this show on the road!!" Toshi say loudly to wake everyone up including himself.

All the heroes in the operation to capture the villain start preparing for the night raid they are about to do.

The hours went by for the heroes on stand by watching the villain do exchanges with another culprit that was also on the most wanted list.