chapter 27: A Doctor and A Hero

Note: welcome back to a wandering mind. Anyway enjoy the story guys. ^-^
_______________________________________

Izuku gets home and unlocks the door. He sees his mom isn't home at all. He takes his shoes off and walks to his room dropping all his stuff on the floor. He gets on his bed grabbing his comforter and wrapping himself in it starting to cry over how emotional his day was. Especially finding his father after all these years. The fact that his father is none other than All Might kept making him think it was all a dream. What would he tell his mom?

Izuku has to come up with a lie to tell his mom or not tell her anything at all of what happened today if she asked. Izuku's emotions were stirring and he couldn't think straight either. He just layed down and went to sleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Toshinori was trying to wrap his head around the fact he has a kid and a wife. How would he tell his wife what happened to him or how will he talk to her? Would she be mad at him? Propbably, Toshi thought to himself.

"She probably wouldn't want to see my face ever again..." he mumbled.

"But... that kid, my kid, my boy Izuku..." he mumbled still trying to convince himself that he has a kid.

"My boy did say they both missed me. Maybe it'll be the same with her but, I'm scared she actually hates me" Toshi kept mumbling to himself with his conflicting emotions.

The biggest question in Toshi's mind was, how will he get to know his wife again? All for one blocked his memories of his family. How could he talk to the woman that he loved and would like to love again.

Toshi was so lost in the thought that his body on autopilot had brought him to the hospital Inko works at. He walked though the automatic doors and snapped out of his trance.

"I was planning to see the doctor anyways about my memory loss" Toshi said to himself in his head.

He walked up to the desk to ask for the hero wing of the hospital. The lady at the front desk just looked skeptical at Toshi but, gave him directions since she didn't really sense any danger from him at all.

Toshi thanked the woman and headed to the hero wing. Of course any hero that goes in for a check up has to scan their hero license before passing through the white double doors along with a security check. After he went through the process he went through the double doors and looked around. He saw the familiar walls he once walked down when he was first admitted to stay. He was on autopilot again when suddenly he bumped into a nurse.

They both fell down and Toshi got up right away to help the nurse up. He apologized to the nurse and was about to walk away.

"Oh my goodness i didn't even recognize you. You're Dr. Midoryia's husband right? Toshinori is your name. You must be looking for her" the nurse says with a smile.

Toshi was tripping out on the inside, that the nurse new his name and that she knew what he looked like in this skinny form of his.

"I... actually.. uh.." Toshi didn't know what to say. He was stumped.

The nurse giggled.

"You might not be all muscular anymore but, i still recognize your face and goofy attitude" the nurse explained.

"Come on I'll take you to her. She's on her resting break in her office" the nurse says pulling Toshi to the other side of the hospital.

He really didn't want to face her yet but, this was happening already. There was nothing he could do to stop this.