Chapter 3: She Got That Vibe.

While they shot they video, I wqs plotting my next move. I knew Janet was a hard cookie to crack. But every cookie has soft spot,I just had to find it. Maybe it's wrong but I don't care. Rene thinks nobody could ever take Jay away from him. That's before America's Most Wanted came into the picture.  She gonna be screaming out Tupac by the time I get in that ass. I was making notes on the things she liked. People wonder why woman love me. I got it. I can have any woman. But Jay was on my top list. I snuck to see how the video was turning out. I loved the she worked them hips. Had me fantasies how I would grab while I was stroking it. Lord how could that Wetback even handle that?  Tish came messing my daydream.

Tish: Pac!

Pac:Man  what is it now?

Tish: I told you it's not gonna happen. Janet's not in your league. And MARRIED. You don't seem to understand that word.

Pac:Oh I understand.   But a ring ain't gonna stop me. She can be "married" all she want. She still gone be married when she laid out in my bed getting them walls reconstructed.

Tish couldn't help but laugh. She knew I was serious.  I mean Rene walked around like he was the shit. Thinking cause he put a ring on her finger nobody gonna touch. I'm gonna do more than touch her. I gonna get up in it. And Tish didn't like Rene either. So I don't see why she gave a fuck

Tish: Look, I don't like him but you should try her like that. What if she was your wife

Pac: I wouldn't have to worry. I know how keep a woman, I just don't want one cause these woman out here are trifling. But see,I see potential in Jay.

Tish: You mean potential to be corrupted.

Pac:Your opinion,  I see it as showing her the real world. Shit her husband don't know shit about. She would see how a real Man is.

Tish: I just think you wanna put another notch your smashed belt. And that's flaw as fuck.

Pac:Damn Tish,I do respect woman. I treat them how them act. Act like a lady,I give you what a lady deserves. Act like trick,I'll tear your walls down and send back where you came from.It's just me.

Tish: Harsh but that's true. But don't you be getting close to her. I'm  watching you.

Just then, Janet walked over and got my attention.

Janet: I see you stayed. What you got going on.

Pac: Might head out to get something to munch on, you wanna join?

Janet:Not a bad idea. Let me get my purse and change back into my clothes.

Pac:Bet.

I had a smirk on my face. Until Mexico went right behind her. Damn it Man! Can she breathe? Then he came toward. I just keep it smooth.

Rene: Wassup Man?

Pac: Chilling. Bouta go get some lunch cause a brother is starving.

Rene:I see.And Janet coming with you?

Pac: Yea. She asked to come and I said it's whatever.

Rene:I would join but I have a meeting so take care of her.

Damn hound ass nigga

Pac: Gotcha.

Janet came back with some Jeans and a tank top. The girls were looking real nice. I saw Rene's face and it looked mad.

Rene:Jan,you know I hate those. It shows too much. Please put something over that.

Janet: It's 90 degrees out there Rene. I'm not gonna burn up.