Chapter 2:More Than A Woman

Janet

I got in the truck and didn't say one word.My feelings were too hurt. He always put me down. I already had problems with my self esteem and he made me feel worse. I could smell the beer on his breathe. I dreaded going home. When Rene drunk,he was unbearable. I just wanted disappear. He put his hand on my arm and rubbed it. I wanted him to stop but I didn't dare say it. He would surely snap. He then rubbed my face. I didn't know how to take it. Normally, he didn't do this.  We pulled in the driveway. I went upstairs and sat on the bed. I took off my sandles and put them the closet. i took off my clothes and put om a big tee shirt.Rene came into the room drinking another beer. I knew tonight was gonna be hell.

Janet:Rene. please don't drink too much.

Rene: Calm down. What will it hurt eh?  I'm at home. I can do as I please.

I went to walk out but he got my arm.

Janet:Rene, please stop

Rene:Don't be argue. Let's have some fun.

Janet:I wanna take a nap. I'm still tired. mo

now please Rene, let me go.

Rene:You will take a nap. Now stop whining.

He picked me up and went to the bed. He got top of me and started to kiss me. I tried getting up but he held me back down. He gripped my wrist with one hand while grabbing my face with the other. I was getting upset.

Rene:You're not getting up. Just give up.

Janet:Rene Stop. You hurting my wrists. Get off.

He ignored me and started sucking my neck. The more I moved my wrists,the tighter the grip got. I never had a say in anything. Not even my body.  He always dominated. He went lower and unbuckled my bra. He kissed in-between them amd went from breast to breast sucking on them. I didn't like it at all. I keep quiet. He wasn't gonna get a reaction outta me. He went between my legs and kissed the inside of thighs. It tinged and it got hard to stay quiet.

Rene:Hmmm. Maybe I was wrong about your thighs. They're so soft and warm. They staying. I won't call them fat.

I felt him trying to slide my boyshorts off. I wasn't letting him. He wasn't getting in there. He started to get mad.

Rene: Jan, I'm warning you. You better stop fighting. I don't wanna get violent again.

He let go of my wrists and pulled he down the end of bed roughly. He snatched my boyshorts off and went right in. He had no mercy. I couldn't hold in the reaction. I tried but I let out a moan. I hated myself for being so easily turned on. His licks were longs and spinetingling.

Rene: That's not what I feel from here. She's begging for it. Why are denying your body what it wants?

I could hear his fingers going in and out. He speed up and I moaned more. I couldn't help it. He chuckled and I heard him unbuckle his belt. He went inside of me with heavy strokes. I gasped and felt chills up my back. He went steady but strong. He pulled my braids and gripped my thighs. I moaned heavily as he keep going deeper and deeper. He started going harder witness each stroke. It began to hurt. I had no choice but to take it. I just gave up. I felt my orgasm getting close and he was going stronger. I shook and quivered as it left my body.  He let me go and I laid there.  He had a smile on his face. My pain was pleasure to him. He got up and went to the bathroom. I cried really hard. This was not the way I dreamed of living my life. But I had no choice. There really wasn't another option. I couldn't get away. At least not now. But deep inside I yearned to be free.

A Month Later.

I was getting ready for Poetic Justice's big Debut. I got my hair colored and curled. I wanted a new look. It was cold so I got my white Zip Jacket with the silver  strips across it. I put on my Levi's and Black combat boot. I wore weirdo shades cause I wanted a natural but classy look.  I sprayed some on some perfume and did a quick look. I looked about right . I went downstairs to find Rene passed out drunk on the couch. I got my keys amd headed out.