Chapter 5:In Need Of Love

Janet

I laid on his chest, listening to the sound of his heart beat.I still can't believe what I did. His chain dangled in-between my cleavage. I never thought I would become this woman. But I wanted to feel love. Yes, Pac is a thug. He smokes weed, he drinks and does.crazy shit. But he gives me the love I always craved. He makes me feel like I'm a woman. A woman with a heart. But I know I probably won't be able to keep him.  I'm a married woman. I just let it go for the moment and enjoyed this little piece of affection I was getting. But in my mind,I knew this wouldn't last. I drifted off to the sound of his heartbeat.

I woke to the sensation of hands on my back. I acted like I didn't feel it. I felt him gently  lift me from his chest and laid me  on the pillow. Thinking he was probably going to the bathroom,I went back to sleep.

                             Pac

I looked over at Janet sleeping. She looked so peaceful. I walked to the bathroom and washed up real quick. I could hear a knock on my door through the running water. I threw my tee shirt on and went to see who the hell was at my damn door this early. It was my homie Richie and this old hoe named Nini I used to fuck with. She was high yellow with hazel eyes , And about 5'2, A nice shape but nothing special. She had on a A half shirt with some high waisted shorts that hugged her thick hips and  had long blonde braids that just begged to be pulled .But she wasn't Janet. And she a bad case of crew love going on. Just the right damn timing!!!

Pac:Nigga,you know what it is?

Richie:Wake and Bake My Nigga. And who car is that?

Pac:None Ya. And keep it down.

I lead them in and we fired up. I prayed Jay stayed asleep because I don't wanna deal with Richie and his bullshit. I was giving them to boot once it was done. Once it got to a roach, Nini keep eyeing me. She up and starting trying to feel on me .I was not having it.

Pac:Nini,What the fuck are you doin?

Nini:What you mean? You used to love it when I touched you.

Pac: Before you caught the crew love disease. Now get your tired ass off me.

Nini:You must got some other bitch laid up in there. But I know she can't do you like me

Pac:Man get the fuck outta here. Fucking you is like the fucking the grand canyon .Just air and no grip.I like a struggle . Now get yo ass off me.

She got mad and was still trying to get me to lay the pipe down on her. I was slowly getting ready to launch her across this room. I don't hit females but this bitch don't seem to understand what the fuck no means.

                          Janet

I stretched to feel an empty bed. I opened my eyes and didn't see Pac. I found one his shirts and slipped it on. I went in the bathroom and freshened up. While there.I heard voices. One was definely a female . I finished and went to the door. I saw this female sitting on Pac's lap.She touching all over him. And I couldn't tell what they were saying. I felt ashamed. I couldn't believe I let him play me. I was just another notch on his smash belt. I shouldn't have thought he really wanted to help me. I got dressed and was really pissed off.  I thought what we had was different but apparently not.  I walked to get my bag when that girl was storming out.  The other dude Richie was laughing and leaving to. I wasn't about to stay and ask why. I had to get outta here before I cave Pac's skull in.

Pac:Hey,Why you all in a rush.

Janet:Wouldn't you like to know? I mean clearly you had other things to worry about.