Chapter 1: The true Awakening

Y/N Pov

It's been 3 years ever since dad passed away. Being the step son of Dr.Oobleck isn't really that bad. I learn a trick or two. I also trained with him with the voice on my head which soon reveals himself as Riku, the first Kuuga.

Riku: You've done well in you training, young Y/N, you could achieve the form that even I, can't achieve.

Y/N: That's good to know. The stronger I get, the faster I can finish off those bastards.

Riku: After fighting the Gurongis for the past 3 years, I felt something strange from them...

Y/N: Like what?

Riku: They're smarter. They can speak human language. Their appearance changed too. Their skin is darker. Their eyes are glowing red. Even red smokes can be seen leaking out of some part of their body... they even have bone like armor. And their insignia... It's revealed on their body, not hidden.

Y/N: But the Zu's armor are weaker.

Riku: Yes, we don't have to worry much about the Zus because you killed all of them. You even killed some Me Gurongi. You are really strong, Y/N, but we must not let our guard down. There's still some groups left, young Y/N. Now! Time to train! Break time's over!

Y/N: Hai!

I started lifting logs and do squat jumps with it on my back.

*Few sets later*

Y/N: Whew! Finally done!

Riku: Good job Y/N! Now let's take a-

Suddenly ringing can be heard in my head.

Y/N: Riku! Where is it?!

Riku: It's at Patch! Get there before it's too late!

Y/N: Got it! Oobleck! I'm going!

Oobleck: Be careful out there!

Y/N&Riku: Gouram!

Suddenly, a large beetle appeared and I rode on it to Patch.

Ruby Pov

I am taking a walk towards my mother's tombstone to tell her that I was accepted to Beacon Academy until I heard a voice.

???: Finally... a prey...

I turn around to see a figure with bee looking features and has red smokes coming out of it. His skin is dark and there's a red bee insignia on his chest.

 His skin is dark and there's a red bee insignia on his chest