Chapter 3: First day of school...

Y/N Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing very, very, very....

Loudly....

I hit the snooze button and it stopped

I hit the snooze button and it stopped. Thank goodness! Suddenly, it starts to ring again and this time, the clock move around! It hid somewhere, so I give up, wake up and find that hideous thing gave by Oobleck.

*timeskip*

After I found the clock, I turn it off and get ready for class. I got out of the bathroom a few minutes later and take the books needed for today's subjects. I checked the time and oh? 8:45? Well, gonna walk a bit quickly I guess. Most of the time was spent on finding that darn clock...

Soon, I arrived at the class. I believe the first class is Mr. Port.

Port: Ah! Mr. Kite! Nice to meet you. Please, take a sit. We will wait until 9 and we shall start our class.

I walk and sat in the second row and waited for the other student to arrive. After a few minutes, Mr. Port decided to start off his lesson until two teams rush in.

Port: Ah! Team RWBY and JNPR! All of you are almost late for class! Please don't make it as a habit. Now, take a seat!

They walk towards their seats and sat down at their own respective places.

Ruby: 'How are you so early?'

Y/N: 'Try to have an annoying alarm clock that has wheels.'

Ruby: 'Oh...'

Y/N: 'Anyway, I know where this is going, so, gotta take a nap. Ciao.'

*Timeskip*

???: I do sir!

Y/N: Eeeek! *falls from seat*

Port: Ah! Two students that believe they have the embodiment of those traits! Fantastic! Ms. Schnee, Mr. Kite, please go and equip your armor and weapon.

I stood up grumpily and stuff my hands into the pocket, walking out of the class while mumbling swears. When I walk out of the class with Weiss behind, I turn around and speak to her.

Y/N: Why do you have to drag me into your mess?!

Weiss: What did I do?!

Y/N: You woke me up, obviously! You could've just raised up your hands without shouting!

With that, I stomp away, leaving the princess to keep on scolding me, not that I care anyway...

*Timeskip*

I walk back to class with my staff in my hand and my pistol in my holster. I'm probably wearing a ridiculous armor right now...

 I'm probably wearing a ridiculous armor right now