Chapter 12: Underground Battle

Y/N Pov

I'm sleeping soundly until Yang wakes everyone up.

Weiss: Y/N! Wake up!

Y/N: What is it?

Yang: Ruby is gone!

Y/N: Oh. Ok- wait Ruby is gone?!

Oobleck: Quick! We have to find her!

Yang: Without her weapon, she can't fight!

Y/N: Come on! Let's go!

*Timeskip*

We arrived at the hole where Ruby fell, lead by Zwei.

Y/N: So... this is where she fell eh?

Blake: Yes.

Zwei: *Barks*

Oobleck: Of course... of course! How can I be so stupid?!

Y/N: What is it Doc?

Oobleck: This place, Mountain Glenn, where thousands of people live, attacked by thousands Grimms, they live underground to survive, looking for shelter, but got attacked in the end! They built a subway system, under this very city, that connects to the inner city!

Y/N: Then that means...

Oobleck: Yes, Y/N my boy! We're not looking for an underground crime network, we're looking for an underground crime network!!!

Y/N: Alright! I get it! Gouram!

I rev up my bike and have it to jump on top of Gouram and descend into the hole.

Ruby Pov

???: My, my, is Kuuga here already?

That woman know Y/N?!

???: Then, let the battle begin...

The man stood up and look in front of them. Suddenly, a noise of motor revving could be heard and Gouram fly out of nowhere and took me away from them.

Roman: Tch! They're here already?!

Gun shots can be heard from a distance. I think it's Yang! Motor revving could be heard too, as people scream in pain, must be Y/N fighting them using his bike! Gouram bring me to my friends and put me down.

Ruby: Quick! Roman's getting away!

Suddenly, the two people from before block our paths.

Y/N: I'll handle them! You guys go! Henshin!

Y/N turns into his Rising Titan Form and take his staff to split it and transform into two Rising Titan Sword. The the man transform and blocks Y/N's attack with his arm!

 The the man transform and blocks Y/N's attack with his arm!

Y/N: Go!!!

We ran, leaving Y/N to fight against the two Gurongis. Y/N, please be safe!

Y/N Pov