Chapter 9: Control

Y/N Pov

Our fist landed and a shockwave was sent out. The land beneath us cracks from the sheer force of the attack.

Daguva: This is it... this is the fight that I want!!!

Y/N: I'll end you!!!

I punch him again and blood can be seen oozing out from the spot I punched. Daguva wince a little but laugh and punch me back. The spot that that he punches cause me to bleed too. It's as if we are both evenly matched. Later, my mind is going crazy... it's as if... I'll become berserk! Daguva punches my face and spit blood. I punch back at him at his gut and he coughs out blood. Both of us are panting until I suddenly scream in pain. It's as if something is going to take control of me.

Riku: Y/N! Snap out of it!

Y/N: Argh!!!!

My mind goes blank...

Kabuto Pov

After seeing a huge pillar of electricity shoots up to the sky, we decided to go check it out. I give Tsukasa a call so that he will come too. As soon as Blade, Faiz and I reach there, we see Y/N slowly straighten up but his eyes are black... Shit... He is going berserk!

 He is going berserk!

Y/N: Argh!!!!

Daguva: Hahaha!!! THAT'S THE ONE I WANT!!!

Both of their fist collides each other. Y/N holds out his hand and suddenly Daguva was set on fire. Daguva then did the same to him. Both of them shrug off the attack and goes for a punching spree. Few minutes have past, and both doesn't look good in physical condition but they still keep on fighting like there's no tomorrow. Daguva seems to be enjoying it. Blood is covering both of them and they are panting. Y/N charges up for a finisher by doing a punch. Daguva did the same. They both run towards each other and before any of their attacks collide, a portal came out and warped Daguva away.

Daguva Pov

I was sent back to Salem's castle. I turn around angrily and look at her.

Daguva: How dare you interrupt my fight! I'm having the greatest fun in my life!

Salem: Calm down Daguva. I just saved you from death.

Daguva: I don't need your saving! I rather be killed by an opponent stronger than me!

Salem: You will get to fight him another time. Now, here's your belongings.

She held up a few red pieces... wait... those are my pieces of armor!

Daguva: Where did you find it?

Salem: I have my own ways. Now...

She then connects the armor pieces to my body. I scream in pain and my body starts to glow red. Few minutes later, I kneel on the ground and take a look at my hand. I look at Salem and notice that I'm in my usual height anymore. I look at the mirror and my appearance... My complete form...