Chapter 5: More training...

Y/N Pov

Riku: Is this all you got?! The protector of Remnant should do better than that! Even the old lady down the street of my village can do better than you!

I'm currently doing wave push-ups. Currently number 299. My body! It burns!

Y/N: Why are my training increased?!

Riku: Ever since you unlocked Rising Titan, you need to train more. if you unlocked Rising Titan, you'll be able to unlock other Rising Form. And don't think you can slack off! After defeating Garima, the Gurongis left are the Go and N! Go are high tier Gurongis who can wield weapons created from each respected ornament.

Y/N: So, basically like me...

Riku: Yes. And let's not get to N tribe. Even though there's only three of them, they're the strongest Gurongis of all. Especially N-Daguva-Zeba.

Y/N: Daguva?

Riku: Yes. He is the leader of the tribe and has a habit of fighting strong opponents. He even kill his own people just because they're weak. He is a war maniac.

Y/N: So, how can I defeat him?

Riku: ... I rather not tell how you can defeat him... that form is too much for you...

Y/N: What do you mean by that?

Riku: Keep quiet and get back to training! Enough with the questions!

Y/N: Alright! Alright! Sheesh!

*Timeskip*

Jaune can be seen fighting with Cardin again but this time, he improved. Jaune goes for a slash at Cardin and nearly hits him. Cardin strike back with his mace but was blocked by Jaune's shield. Jaune did a horizontal slash while the shield is blocking the mace. The attack hits and Cardin was pissed.

Cardin: Oh hoho. You've done it this time Jaune!

Jaune yelped from the reaction given by Cardin. Cardin ran towards him and shoulder ram him, making him hit the wall and deduct his aura. Cardin raises up his mace to finish him for real only to be stopped by Ms. Goodwitch's semblance.

Glynda: Enough, Mr. Winchester! This match goes to Cardin Winchester. Since we still have some time, Cardin, you may choose another opponent.

Cardin: Hmm... I choose... you.

He points at me with a lace of venom in his mouth as he speak. I guess he got a score to settle with me after what Riku did.

Glynda: Mr. Kite, please prepare your equipment.

Y/N: Yes, Ms. Goodwitch.

I walk towards the changing room while arguing with Riku in my head.

Y/N: You see what you've done?! Now I have to fight that bastard!

Riku: Will you stay there and not help the girl? What I did is right. You? You just sat there and still thinking whether or not to help her.

Y/N: I'm thinking of a plan that won't get me into trouble! I can't just rush in and beat the hell out of him and get punishment from that! Sometimes, we have to think the results of the action that we will make!

Riku: *sigh* I guess you're right...

*Mini Timeskip*

I'm now standing at the other side of the arena, facing Cardin. He got his mace ready and I got my staff.

Glynda: Start!

Cardin rush towards me for a shoulder ram which I side stepped and hit him at the side of his body with staff. He was pushed to the left from that force and glare at me with fire in his eyes. I got my staff ready again. He rush towards me again with his mace. I stabbed my staff into the ground and use my semblance to jump and balance on top of it as soon as he us closing in. He hits the staff face first and fall on his back. Everyone in the arena, except for Ms. Goodwitch laughs at him.