Chapter 15: The Final Battle Part 1

Shin Author: This takes place during Pyrrha's match against Penny.

Takeru Pov

Oh no... Penny's going to die! *presses Eyecon and puts it into driver and closes it*

Driver: Eye~! Bacchiri Minaa! Bacchiri Minaa! Bacchiri Minaa! Kaigan! Ore! Let's go-Kakugo! Gho-Gho-Gho-Ghost! Go! Go! Go! Go!

I fly toward to the stadium and cut the strings that are about to kill her with my Gan Gun Saber.

Pyrrha: What?!

Penny: Huh?!

Cinder Pov

No!

Cinder: Mistress, what should we do now?!

Salem: Attack with full force now!

Suddenly, the dome destroyed and a Nevermore flies into the stadium. All the spectators panicked and make their escape.

Ruby Pov

I got passed Mercury after he was shocked for what happened.

Ruby: Penny! Are you alright?!

Penny: I'm fine! Thanks to this friendly ghost!

Pyrrha/Ruby: Ghost?!

Ghost: No time to explain! All of you have to escape now, there's going to be an all out war!

The Nevermore suddenly screech  and charge towards us until a lot of locker land on it.

Ruby: Guys!

Yang: Sorry we're late Ruby- who are you?

Ghost: I'm Kamen Rider Ghost! Please help the people evacuate, or more people will die!

The students take their weapon out of their locker, same goes to me. The Nevermore then woke up and screech again. All the students got their weapons ready until...

???: Thunder! Slash! Lighting Slash!

???: Hyah!!!!

Then, another Kamen Rider flies down and cut the Nevermore in half.