Chapter 1: Where it all began

It was a nice sunny Sunday when the unending falling of liquid from a girl's mouth was stopped. Small taps on the shoulders were enough to awaken this sleepy head. "Wake up Delilah! " said Hailey

I looked at the clock beside me and it reads 6:00 am.
"What the heck? Why wake me up in this time of the day already? " I complained. I am not a morning person. I really  got annoyed since I was dreaming of dragons and I was fighting them but it all stopped because of her. "Stop complaining. I haven't told you what's up. So we in the organization, CFC-YFL (Couples for Christ- Youth and family for life)  have a KPA (Kids possible assembly) and you are coming with us. "

"No way. I'm not a kid anymore. " I rolled my eyes. "Well, do you want to be like us? We are in the YFL already and you are still in the KFL (kids for life)  why? Because you haven't crossed over yet. Before you become a YFL, you need to attend these activities so stop the baballi babli talk and get ready. " the once devilish face painted on my sister's face now looks like a korean angel.

"UGH! " I groan and grabbed my blanket to cover myself but of course, I got out of bed. Well, I do want to get out of our house and this might as well be an excuse. bwahahahaha. Lol.

I saw my ever so lady sisters getting ready when I passed their room. Gosh. Chicks. I wonder why I don't look pretty as much as they are. Their plumply lips, long eyelashes, pointy noses, light colored skin. Wow. And now look at me, wearing granny looking eyeglasses, tan colored skin, I don't even have a butt, and my not so pointy nose. I shrugged it off and rushed to my room. I finished bathing so, I'm going to dress.

I took a statement shirt, black leggings, and red rubber shoes. Just when I was about to open my door, the face of Claudine greeted me. "Don't wear that shirt. Wear something same with us-" "I don't have any shirts like that-' revenge huh? Well, I cut her while she was finishing hers so, hm yeah go on. "Then wear the same color as ours" great.dark yellow. with a smile, she left my room.

I can say she's also excited about me going to join their organization. I took a plain colored dark yellow shirt. It's still big for me. But guess what? I am the youngest daughter and we the youngest ones are always being pushed by the older ones.

I went out of the room while tidying my hair up for a ponytail faster than my normal walk, I quickly went to the garage when I heard dad was turning on the engine.

School. Yep. The KPA is being held in our school. I saw a few teenagers and for what I know they are called "Heartchamps" yeah. Dunno what that means. My sisters in front of me suddenly waved their hands to their fellow heartchamps and greeted each other with warm hugs while on the other side, me, looking around even though I'm  familiarized with the place since, this is where I study. Oh I forgot, I'm still a grade 5 student. Lol. That's why they still think that I'm a kiddo. Welp, I'll show you how this kiddo acts like.

After hugging each other and so and so on. We approached the others who were fixing the stage. A short and chubby girl suddenly pointed a finger on me, with confused eyebrows, she was thinking of something "Oh! You must be Delilah! Woah! This is awesome! You look like Hailey's and Claudine's faces blended together! Gosh! It's really nice meeting you! " with that, she gave me a big hug and it made me really happy knowing someone wants to meet and know me. I forgot she is Celina Yvonee. I left her and sat on one of the stairs' parts when unexpectedly someone caught my eye.

A guy.

He has tan colored skin.  Plumpy lips. Pointy nose. He must be a year older than me. Probably 13. But what caught me the most is those eyes he has. Those were sharp.  I never saw anyone who had those. It's not as small as Chinese people has nor the ones who has very lenghty eyes. It was quite unique.

I got chill down my spines when our eyes met.