Chapter 7: Creating memories

We raced back to our room. Blair and I took a quick shower. We're all dressed up now. Blair took a pair of navy blue jeans and a halter top covered with a denim jacket. I took as usual, a hoodie, jogging pants and slip on slippers.

"So where are we headed, Dan? " I asked as I opened the passenger's seat

"Nice. I like the nickname. To my granny's. " He answered while putting his key and focusing on what's in front of him. Blair is sitting at the back seat quietly observing the places we were passing by.

"Is your granny nice? " Dan and I are chatting while Blair is still leaning on her window.

"Yepp. She's the one who took care of me and my dad when mom married a Muslim. "

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. "

"Nah. Why would you be sorry? There's nothing wrong in knowing a person besides, it doesn't hurt that much. "

"Dan... Do you have a....nothing..."

"A girlfriend? Nope. Why do you want to be my girlfriend? " shit. I thought he was a... Decent man. Damn. He's flirty.

I glared at him but he laughed. "Wa-why? HAHAHA" "You're such a flirt. "

"I was just joking. I get that a lot. It just makes me happy when I get to prank someone. "

"Happy now? "

"HAHAHA I should always prank you. "

"Dream on. Don't go crying if I punch you. " I glared at him again.

"Lol. You can do whatever you want anyways, hey Blair" He looked at the mirror to see how's Blair doing.

"Hmm? "

"You seem quiet. "

"There's nothing to be noisy about. " Blair answered back. "Can I open the window? "

"Sure. "

Blair rolled the handle of her window and began enjoying the wind playfully touching her face.

I took my headphones and started listening to my songs while enjoying the view on my window.

"We're here! " Dan took off his keys and opened Blair's door. Such a gentleman. Lol. I didn't wait for Dan to open mine because, why would I? I can do it alone, besides he'll tease me again.

As I laid my foot on the ground, I heard small yet noisy steps coming from the inside of an old yet big house. I looked at the big house in front of me with amusement.

"Ron? Is that you? Oh my little boy has come home! " An old lady was fill with joyfullness just by seeing Dan's face. She began rushing towards Dan with arms wide open. I don't know but it made me smile. They both hugged each other when all of a sudden, Dan's granny felt our presence.

"Oh, you bought friends? That's is so lovely. Hello, I'm Ron's grandma. You can just call me granny if you want. " She both gave us a sweet smile while holding both of her hands.

We made our way to their huge living room. Instead of placing a TV, they placed a big portrait of their family. It's a masterpiece. You won't even believe that it's painted.

Dan did a tour for Blair and I. Each hallway has paintings.

"Ron! Get down here, please. Lunch is ready! " Did granny say Lunch? I didn't notice the time and we haven't ate breakfast yet. "Let's go! " Dan said.

In their dining room, a long table was placed in the middle with a lot of food placed on top of it. Mmhmm. These food are good news to my stomach.

We sat and immediately munched the food after praying. Granny prepared different recipes I don't even know where to start. Lol. I just let my eyes judge which one of these should I shove my spoon first.

We're done eating and Dan is going to show us something. We've been walking since like forever. Ugh. We went out ang turn left and right and right and left and oh... My... Goodness. "We're here. " IT'S A SECRET GARDEN!! The door was covered with leaves that made it not noticeable. Dan opened it and both Blair and I held hands to see the amazing view that is standing before us. So beautiful... Dan behind us, was crossing his arms while putting a smirk on his face. My eyes were roaming when I saw a swing. I sat there and closed my eyes reminiscing a memory that won't ever happen again. It was so peaceful but what the heck? Who splashed water on my face?! "HEY!! " I shouted. "WATER FIGHTTTT!!! " Dan shouted back and began running far away with a host with him.

We played water fight for a couple of hours.