Chapter 4: New friend, new happiness

I'm wearing jogging pants and my favorite statement sweater with a 'who cares' printed on it. I used my white shoes and tied my hair into a bun.

The sky is sunny and I have a great feeling this is going to be a whole lot adventure. Blair just came out of the walk in closet wearing a striped tshirt and ripped jeans paired with vans and some of her accessories on her body. Guess Blair has a great taste in fashion. She is also carrying a small backpack while me, I don't have any bags to use. I'm just bringing my purse and my phone, anyways. "All ready? " she asked. I nodded "Then let's go. " she gladly replied.

"So, where should we go first? " I'm also having a hard time picking which part of the mall we should go first, because man, it's huge. "Why don't we try the cafe there? " I pointed at the right most corner of the mall's second floor.

Cafe Kairos. This is the name of the cafe we are right now. Blair is at the counter ordering obviously, our orders. We both ordered peppermint latte. I love the ambiance here. Yellow bulbs, bookshelves, Polaroid films, and fresh plants. You can say this Cafe is really amazing. Oh, here comes Blair. "Gosh, the people around here are nice. Look what the counter boy gave us! " she opened her right hand to reveal two handmade bracelets with fake coffee beans dangling around it. "Woah! That's cool! Did you say Thank you? " she handed me the other bracelet "Of course I did. Why shouldn't I? We should be grateful about people who hands us free stuffs because most of the time, people tend to give you something in exchange for what you will give to them. " Blair said as she made herself cozy with the settee placed in front of me. We hang out for about 10 mins before leaving the cafe.

Next stop, a clothing store since Blair likes dressing up, base on what she said when we were at the cafe. So now, we're hitting Trouvaille. The security guard checked Blair's bag before we entered. Blair immediately went to the "Ladies' tops" section while me, my eyes are sparkling with the view in front of me... SWEATERSHOODIESSHOESJEANSSTATEMENTSHIRTS!!!!  Now this is what you call heaven! One by one I look at each sweater closely when suddenly something stopped me. In between the stands of two hoodies, I can hear a noise. I should go check it out.
With a hanger with me, I am now checking it ou- "AH! " I squall when out of nowhere Greyson frightened me. Wait what? Greyson? "Oh, sorry. I thought you were my friend. Guess I pranked the wrong one. " he was scratching the back of his neck while saying this then I heard a laugh behind me I turned around to see probably, his friend. "Gotcha Greyson! HAHAHA wrong person dude. Wrong person" he smirked at Greyson I looked at Greyson who's already looking embarrassed and is scratching the back of his neck "Uhm.. I'm so sorry. " "Nah. It's ok. " I replied. "I.. I better get going" I added.

After that incident, I searched for Blair and I just joined her while she's picking and buying some clothes. Man, this girl is rich. 3 paper bags full of clothes. Now, we're on our way to eat dinner. She convinced me to eat here rather than eating at the dorm.

"1 salmon avocado toast and 1 lobster bisque. " I ordered and payed the lady who is on duty with the counter. I made my way where Blair was. The orders came. "So, who was that guy? " Blair suddenly asked "What guy? " "The guy from Trouvaille. Who was he? " "Oh. Just uhm... A stranger. " "Okay. I thought he was someone you knew lol. " I laughed a lil to break the awkward tension.

We hailed a cab on our way back to Elysian. If you could only see the beauty of this place... Colorful city lights feeding your eyes, sweet aromas coming from restaurants and cafes,  and lastly, you wouldn't know where to start if you had a chance to explore this place. Behind every building is a story that up to now, is thought to children.

We just arrived at Elysian. We gave the guard our IDs and headed to our room.