3.

Rayna

"What about this one?" My sister Deena holds up what is supposed to be a lion costume but is really just a short dress with a tail and ears.

"Absolutely not," I say with complete disgust "Not trying to die of hypothermia thanks"

"You wanna impress this Alice girl right?"

"No, I'm not trying to impress anyone.... and her name is Alise?" I say taking the costume from her and putting it back

"I'm just saying Ray, I've had my fair share of players and you gotta play the game better than they do. And the way to do that is... with this" she says picking the dress back up and handing it to me.

I take the dress so she can stop bothering me about it. Deena is the very definition of persistent. Since we were kids she's told me what to do and how to do it. It can get annoying sometimes but honestly, I wouldn't have the confidence I have now if it weren't for her. I'd never admit that to her now, but I do take her opinion into consideration most of the time.

"I was thinking something like this" I hold up a cop costume. It's a full bodysuit that doesn't show a ton but is still skin tight. Which is fine with me, as long as I'm not showing things that should definitely be hidden to the public. It comes with a hat, sunglasses, and cuffs.

"Cute, but it doesn't show much" Deena says examining the suit.

I roll my eyes and make my way into the dressing room.

"Make sure to show me each of them when you try them on" she yells to me when I enter the dressing room.

I try the short dress Deena gave me first, then put on the ears, and step outside to show her.

"Oh my god, you look so hot. And you actually have boobs now!" She says with a smile of accomplishment.

"I feel like if I take one step in this it'll become a tube top"

"That'll definitely get her attention," she says giving me a once-over. "Go try the other one on now"

I rush back into the dressing room desperately wanting to get out of this dress.

I take the cop costume off the hanger, put it on and attempt to zip it up all the way up but it seems this outfit is dead set on showing maximum cleavage. It's still better than the other one. I give myself a once over in the mirror, I find myself smiling thinking about what Alise's reaction will be. I honestly don't know why I'm even attempting to impress her, it's not like she's interested in anything serious anyway. I mean I'm not either but a little attention never hurt anyone.

"You put it on yet?" Deena yells impatiently outside

"yeah, I'm coming out"

I walk out of the dressing room to get her opinion. When I'm out I see her checking herself out in the mirror with the lion costume I rejected earlier. I have to clear my throat to get her attention.

"Hey, Deena it would be great to have my sisters opinion on this"

"Yeah sorry," she says with amusement.

She turns and looks at me finally paying attention to me. "Yes, that's the one, not too much but just enough to get her attention," She says giving me a wink.

"Great," I say rolling my eyes and going back into the dressing room to change into my normal clothes.

After I purchase my costume, Deena and I head back to her car to take me home so I can get ready for the party tonight.

"Listen I know you think you know what you're doing, but you really need to be careful. I've dealt with guys like her and trust me just because she doesn't have a penis does not mean she will treat you any differently." Deena tells me with a worried look on her face.