Fanmeeting

Wimter and the boys are having a fanmeeting today

This is Winter's OOTD

While winter is waiting for a fan she's silently playing the toys that the fan gave to her earlier

While winter is waiting for a fan she's silently playing the toys that the fan gave to her earlier. The fans started to aww on her natural cuteness.While she's playing her toy a fan greeted her with a smile.

"Annyeong Winter!" A fanboy said

"Hi! What's your name?"

"I'm jungsoo" The fan said and grab winter's hand,Winter is shocked on what jungsoo do.

"Winter-ssi do you have a boyfriend?" Jungsoo said while looking at winter's eyes intensely

"N-no I-I d-don't h-have,W-why?"Winter said with a shaky voice that Yoongi and Jimin immediately notice because winter is sitting between them.

"If that so will you marry me please please please"The fan is starting to take winter but yoongi and jimin are grabbing winter's waist to take winter away from the fan.

"Yah! Your hurting her!" Yoongi said and his face are getting red

"I don't care she's MINE NOW"Jungsoo ssid while grabbing winter's hands luckily the guards are there and grab jungsoo and take him away to winter who is crying on Jimin's chest.

"YAH DON'T TOUCH ME! WINTER! WINTER! I WILL MAKE YOU MINE" Jungsoo said while the guards are taking him away.

The boys are comforting winter.She's really scared.

"Winter don't worry we're here for you"Jimin said whule hugging winter

"Princess don't cry"Jin said while patting winter's back

"I'm scared oppa" Winter said while crying

"Shhh princess don't cry we will protect you" Jungkook said and hug winter.

"I will tell pdnim that your going to add more security for your safety" Namjoon said

"Thank you oppa" She said

"Don't worry princess oppa is always here for you" Tae said that makes winter smile.

Yoongi don't say anything and hug winter and kissed her in her forehead, The fans awwe on what they saw,They realized that bangtan is a strong family.