Grounded

Winter and Exo are really good friends.When they have free time they hang out,One day Exo is having their free time so Chanyeol calls Winter to invite her in their dorm.

Winter is currently on the living room laying on the sofa while the boys are playing video games.Then suddenly her phone rangs

"Yow! Chan" Winter said answering the phone.

"Hey Winnie we're on our free day today wanna hangout here in the dorm and watch movies?"Chanyeol said on the other line.

"Sure! What time?"Winter said while getting up

"I'll pick you up in 6" It's Already 5

"Okay okay byeee see you later"

"See you" Chanyeol said then she hang up

While she's putting her phone down she noticed that the boys looking at her.

"What's with that look guys" She said

"Who's that?" Tae said

"Oh It's Chanyeol" She said with a wide smile

"uhhmm... Oppas I'm going to their dorm today" She said

"What time?" Yoongi said

"Chanyeol said he's gonna pick me up at 6" She said

They nod and then Winter walks to her room and change her clothes.

After that she went out to her room the boys are standing to the living room while waiting for her

"Be home at 10 Princess" Jin said,He's being protective when Winter is going out.

"Okaaay oppa!" She said and kissed him on his cheek and hug him so the other boys too.

And then they heard the knock on the door. "I think chanyeol is here" Hoseok said

Jimin walked to the door to open it and hoseok is right It's Chanyeol,Winter quickly hugged him she really missed him because the both groups having a hectic schedule.

"Chanyeeoolll" She said while hugging him tight.

"You really miss me huh" Chanyeol said and hug her back

Jungkook on the other side is being a little jealous so she grabbed Winter's waist to seperate them. "Okay that's enough" he said

"By the way Chanyeol take care of our princess" Yoongi said

"We will don't worry" He said

"Winter remember what I've said 10 pm okay?" Jin said

"Okay oppa" She said and said goodbye to them.

----------------
*Magical time skiiiiiiip*
Winter and Exo are having fun,they are done watching movies so they're playing random games.While they're playing Winter felt really tired so she rest her head on baekyhun's shoulder.

"Guys guys keep quite winter is sleeping" baekyhun said

The guys immediately shut's their mouth when they saw you fall asleep to Baekyhun's shoulder.

"She seem so really tired" Chen said

"She is" Sehun said the other's are quitely chuckling.

"She seem so uncomfortable in her position" Suho said

"Kai can you put winter into the bed so she can sleep well" D.O said

"Yah sure" Kai carry winter in a bridal style while the other's are cleaning the living room.

Meanwhile in the BTS dorm
"Aish It's 10 already where is she?" Jin said while looking to his watch.

"Chill hyung I think they are having fun" Namjoon said while sitting next to him.

"But I said she should be here in 10" Jin said

"Calm down hyung just wait for some more minutes" Hoseok said

2 hours passed and Winter is not already in their dorm Jin,Yoongi and Jungkook are starting to panic but mostly Jin.Winter never do this before.While they are panicking Winter on the other side just woke up.

"Your awake" Xiumin said

"Yeahh uhmm..oppa what time is it?" Winter said

"It's already 12" He said and by that Winter's eyes wided

"Shit! I have to go home  now oppa" She said while getting uo to the bed.

"But It's late"Xiumin said

"I really need to go home my member's must be really worrying right now" She said while walking out to the bedroom.

When she's on the living room she saw Suho sitting on the couch with chen.

"Oh princess your awake" Suho said

"Yeah,Uhmm..Oppa can you drive me home?" Winter said

"But It's late,you don't want to stay?" Chen said

"I can't the members must be worrying about me sorry oppa" She said

"No It's okay,Let's go I'll drive you home" Suho said.

---------
When they arrived Winter says goodbye to suho and gave him a hug.After that she face their dorm's door nervously and unlock it,while she's entering to their dorm the light's are off.She thinks that her oppas are asleep while she walks to the living room the light's gets on and she saw her opppas looking at her with a serious face while crossing their arms through their chest.

"Why are you late?" yoongi said with a deep voice that makes her shiver.

"I-i f-fall a-asleep" She said while stuttering.

"Did I said to you that be at home  at 10,IT'S 12 FREAKING MIDNIGHT FOR GOD'S SAKE WINTER!" Jin said and his face are getting red.

Winter flinch when Jin shouted at her,this is the first time that Jin raise his voice to her.

"I-i'm s-sorry oppa,I-it w-will never h-happen again" She said while looking to the floor.

"YES IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE YOUR GROUNDED"Jin said and walks to his room and slammed the door.

To be continue...