Grounded (Continuation)

"We're very disappointed winter-ah" Namjoon said and leave.

Winter still looking down and her tears are escaping through her eyes.The others go back to their rooms except Taehyung.

"Winter... What happened? Jin hyung is really mad" Tae said while going to winter and wipe her tears.

"I f-fell a-asleep while were playing some games and I didn't notice that it was already 12 am" She said while still crying.

"You know that Jin hyung is very strict when it comes to this situation right" Tae gently said

"I know oppa and I deserve to be grounded" She said.

"Don't worry princess Jin hyung would probably forgive you when you explain what happen" Tae said cheering winter up

"Thank you oppa for being here with me" Winter said and smile

"Of course for my princess" He said and give her his famous box smile.

"Uhhmm..Oppa.."

"What is it?"

"Can I sleep on your bedroom tonight?" Winter said

"Of course but why?"He asked

"I think Kookie is still mad at me" She said while looking down.

"It's ok,I actually want my cuddle buddy right now" He said and hug her

"Thank you oppa" She smile and they walked to Taehyung's bedroom.
---------------
Morning...
Winter and Tae just woke up.
"Good Morning oppa"Winter said while smiling to him

"Good morning princess" Tae respond and kiss her on her forehead.

"Let's go I'm already hungry" Tae said while pulling winter's hand

"B-but O-oppa I-I'm scared what if they still m-mad at m-me?" She said while looking down

"It's okay,your tae oppa is here" He said that makes her smile

"Alright" She said and tae holds her hand to lessen her nervousness.

When they reach the dinning table all of the boys are there but It looks like they are waiting for someone.

"Goodmornimg hyungs what is are breakfast for today?" Tae said cheerfully to lessen the awkwardness.

"Pancakes,Bacon and egg" Jin simply said.

Tae still holding winter's hand.The sits that are available is beside Jungkook and the on the other side is beside Jimin.Winter nudge tae's side to tell him that she wants to sit beside him,tae understands winter because he knew winter is still scared.

"Uhhmm...Jiminie can you sit beside Jungkook? I want to sit beside winter " Tae said.

"No." Jungkook said while looking at winter.

"But---" Jungkook cut tae

"You don't want to sit beside me Winter? You just sleep on Tae hyung's room and now you want to sit beside him" Jungkook said trying to be calm.

"I-I thought y-you didn't want me to sit b-beside you" winter said while looking down.

"No I'm not,now sit here" he said and tap the chair beside him.

"O-okay"

There was a big silence while there eating and It's not normal so Tae look to Winter and mouthing her that It's time to explain.

"U-uhmm..O-oppas" Winter started and the boys look at her.

"I-i just want to say sorry,I really didn't mean to go home late.I fell asleep when we were playimg games I feel so tired,they don't want to wake me up because they say I look so tired and they didn' t notice the time also" She said while looking down.

"It's okay Winter-ahh we forgive you already,we feel so guilty right now not knowing your explanation first" Namjoon said

"But don't do that again princess okay?"Yoongi said that sitting infront of her.

"Never again oppa" She said and smile to him.

Jin didn't say anything that makes winter more worry.After the breakfast winter decided to help Jin to wash the dishes.While Jin is washing the dishes winter back hug him.Jin secretly smile.

"Oppa I'm really sorry please don't get mad at me" She said

Jin turn her body to see winter's face and caressing her face.

"I can't be mad at my princess,you know oppa is just protecting you right? Your our gem" jin said to her.

"I know oppa,I'm sorry It will never happen again I promise"

"I forgive you,But your still grounded" He said and they laugh and continue washing the dishes.

After that they watch movies and play random games.

-----------
Hope you like it! Please suggest some scenarios 🙏 I'm losing my mind now 😫 BTW Loveyou all xoxo 😘😘😘