MAMA

Winter and the boys are going to Hongkong for MAMA after their schedule in America.Winter is kinda excited because she can finally have a little bonding time with her friends like Red Velvet and Twice and many more groups (Winter is such a friendly person like tae tae 😁)

When they're on their way to the venue Winter get a little scolding session with the boys especially with yoongi. Because of her long dress but it's not too revealing they are being overprotective because they know that many boy group is looking at their precious princess again.

This is what winter's long dress looks like

When they arrived at the venue Jin was the first one who go down to the car and jungkook is second to the last

When they arrived at the venue Jin was the first one who go down to the car and jungkook is second to the last. Before winter go down to the car Jungkook stop her and remove his coat and cover winter while she's exiting to the car and Jimin holding winter's left hand to prevent her from falling.

*SKIIIIIIIIIIPP*

Once they enter at the venue the fans started to scream and male idols can't help but look at Winter's simple but elegant look.Once they got to their sits yoongi put his coat to winter to cover her shoulders.

"Oppa waeyo?" Winter tilt his head to see yoongi's face

"The other groups are looking at you"He said with a serious face