Run BTS! Ep 49

BTS are celebrating their 50th ep  of Run BTS in Vlive.Before they start to shoot Jungkook and Winter having a little argument backstage and by that they started to ignore each other.The boys are worried and trying to comfort each of them.

This is Winter's Outfit

When yoongi was done introducing them they started to sit

When yoongi was done introducing them they started to sit.Winter is between Tae and Jimin.

Jungkook keeps looking at her,he really want to apologize to her for his behavior towards her earlier but he can't because Winter is way to far from his sit

Jungkook keeps looking at her,he really want to apologize to her for his behavior towards her earlier but he can't because Winter is way to far from his sit.While Yoongi is talking the boys and Winter were busy eating the foods in the table.

"Yah! Stop eating listen on what I'm saying" Yoongi said

"Yeah stop eating everyone" Tae said but didn't stop

"Yah stop eating" Winter said and slap tae's hands

"Ooowww" Tae said while rubning his precious hands.

While the staff are preparing for the fuuny parts of Run BTS Jungkook calls namjoon.

"Namjoon hyung"

"Wae jungkook-ah?"

"Can we exchange sit?"

"Yeah sure" Namjoon stood up and Jungkook too and start sitting on their switch sits.

"Oh Jungkook-ssi why are you here?" Jimin said.

Tae and Winter are busy eating some sweets on the table.

"Hyung can we exchange sit? I need to talk to winter" Jungkook said Jimin understand him and immediately stood to move on Jungkook's sit.

"Winter." Jungkool said that made winter stop eating.

"What do you want?" She said not looking at him.

"I-I'm s-sorry okay? I'm just in a bad mood awhile ago I'm so sorry jagiiii" He said while hugging her.Fortunately the staffs are not done yet preparing the vids.

"I forgive you" Winter said while looking at him.

"Jinja?! Yay!" Jungkook said like a  kid that gave a lot of chocolates and candies.

The other boys notice that Winter and Jungkook are fixed their little argument earlier and they feel releive and Happy about it and the whole episode was fun and full of laugh and smiles.