forty four,

dear little sister,

thank you for welcoming me in your life.
after being with you for a while, i finally noticed true friendships and connections.

you made me see the true energies from people around me as in friends, but even families.

going through hardships and struggles because of others, we felt that we were similar in our problems that we shared.

if you had a story about family or life, i would probably have something similar or the exact same that had happened to me.

even if we had negativity around us, we never had that with each other, always feeling each others positivity.

being with you makes me enjoy life a bit more, keeps my chakra's on a good spiritual level, and makes me think,

"hey, i don't need other people, if i only have you in life i wouldn't mind it"

and after feeling that, i decided to say goodbye to people that showed me negativity.

trying to show them love and respect, but never getting the same back, made me feel like i lost time to them.

but even if i didn't went through things like those times, i don't think we would've been close like how we are now.

being with the same people is how we got closer, but i did knew you before all of this, it's just that we never talked to each other, which kinda makes me realize.

"if we would've known each other from that time, and got so close like how we are now, i think life would be even more different, maybe more happy and more positive."

because after meeting you, and connecting with you, you gave me happiness that i needed.

reassuring me that my opinions and that the way i use my head is totally okay, and that i should follow myself how i want to, not what others want.

i hope that, you and i will stay long connected with each other, because after you, i don't really think that i could find a friend that is open and understanding as you.

you are the only person that enjoys me being around from deep inside your heart, the warmth and company i give you when we are together, but also making you laugh with my stupid comedy when we aren't together.

texting with you all day long is something i really love, the stupid comedy we laugh about, the memes that we send to each other, or the videos we talk about that makes us laugh until we actually start crying.

after four years i finally found someone that is true to me, can laugh with me, can be sad with me and also being with me just because they want to.

so my little sister,
or my little daughter,
or even my wife,
hell i don't even know what you are anymore,
but do know that you are part of my family, and that i have accepted you, in my heart.

i love you.

-🌙-